Brothers from another mother

Year: 2012Location: Florida F/n age: 29Y/n age: 10

Year: 2012
Location: Florida
F/n age: 29
Y/n age: 10

When F/n initially got an email from someone who claimed to be his half brother he initially didn't really know what to think of the situation. He was a grown man with a child and had already accepted that besides his child he had no blood family left out there. But here he was, in a cafe in America's hellhole (aka Florida) sitting across his half brother as you sat at his side. It was surreal to say the least, neither of them looked alike but when first seeing his supposed half brother through the window of the cafe he couldn't help but feel a shock go up his spine. It was as if lightning struck him in that moment, and for some reason he knew...knew that the person sitting there was his blood even though they hadn't ever spoken a word to each other in person.

"So uh...it's nice to meet you two. I'm sorry to have contacted you so suddenly but uh...I felt it was best to do it as quick as possible" his half brother said meekly tracing the lip of his mug that had hot cocoa in it, the smell wafted up to your nose and with your fathers along with the others smells of the cafe. "It's no problem. Im honestly happy to be able to meet family" F/n admitted honestly giving his half brother a smile that seemed to calmed his nerves a bit, his half brother had dark pink hair styled in a bob and wore a cow print turtle neck that he occasionally fiddled with out of anxiety. Golden eyes occasionally darting back and fourth from his mug to you and F/n before quickly going back down to the mug.

F/n didn't need to use his many years of being an assassin and observing human behaviour to figure out he had clear anxiety from meeting you both, along with possibly confidence issues to top it off. "Oh!, I never properly introduced myself. I'm Rikiel, it's a pleasure to meet you brother" he introduced shakily holding out his hand, F/n gently gripped it give him a good shake before smiling back and saying "same here. You technically already know my name but I might as well properly introduce myself as well. I'm F/n, and this right here is my child Y/n" before motioning towards you. You were sitting in your seat playing on your DS, at hearing your name you looked up from the small device and waved to your half uncle, Rikiel gave a small wave back.

"So...you said in the email there were a few others as well?" F/n asked curiously thinking back to the email that Rikiel had sent him just a few weeks prior, he couldn't remember the exact amount but only that there were a few more half brothers apparently. "Yes there's technically 3...now 2. Ungalo is in rehab right now and is doing allot better though he has some bad days. I'm honestly just happy I was able to convince him to go to one considering how stubborn he is sometimes. Giorno on the other hand I don't know to much about. I've met him a few months ago in Italy and he seemed nice enough but....I'm not really sure what to think about him, he just kinda has an aura that tells me he's more than what he says if you know what I mean?. Donatello...he died...me and Ungalo don't really talk about him much, he was kinda an ass but he was still blood. We had to plan the funeral since his mom and step dad didn't care enough to do it" Rikiel explained his mood slowly turning sad thinking back to the funeral.