①④. bubbles is my favourite powerpuff girl...Caesar agree's

⚡️👊🏻!𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆!👊🏻⚡️

Getting to Italy surprisingly wasn't much of a hassle but finding a way to house Santana when everyone had to move around the the daylight was certainly

Getting to Italy surprisingly wasn't much of a hassle but finding a way to house Santana when everyone had to move around the the daylight was certainly...interesting. Poor Santana had to wear a full trench coat, turtle neck, pants, knee length boots, gloves, sun hat, sunglasses and scarf around his lover face in the Italian heat though he didn't seem to mind it much luckily though you couldn't say the same for your uncle Kiryu. Turns out wearing a full on suit wasn't the best option here considering how said suit kept him warm somehow in the winter. Majima on the other hand was completely fine or you assumed he was since he hasn't yet complained about the heat.

"Finally some good food. I thought we were gonna stick to eating spam again" Majima said digging into his plate of pasta as everyone else at the table did the same except Jospeh who stared at his plate confused. "Why's the pasta black?, is it burnt or something?!" He asked about to call a waiter over till you stopped him by saying "it's squid ink. They sometimes add that to dishes, it's popular here and also in other places like Japan. Try it". At hearing this he nodded hesitantly and spun the black noddles around his fork before lighting it up, he waited a moment still hesitant to eat it till he eventually put it in his mouth and began eating. Almost immediately his eyes lit up with surprise and excitement.

"What got his panties in a twist a few moment ago?" Majima asked staring at Jospeh who now hungrily slurped up the pasta as another man from a nearby table watched with disgust at Joseph's manners. "He was confused why the pasta was black since adding squid ink isn't as common as it is here or at home." You explained making the eye patch wearing yakuza nod, "it's nice trying foods from different cultures...though I wonder if smile burger would count as American food" Kiryu added mumbled the last part a bit.

"Speakin of smile burger, didn't ya always raid that place and basically eat the whole menu after our fights?. Is that yer secret or somethin at patchin up my knife wounds?" Majima asked turning to Kiryu who remained stone faced as usual till Santana curiosity asked "what's a smile burger?. Is it good?". "It's good in the sense it's bad fer ya. Tastes great but bad for the body if ye eat the whole menu like kiryu-chan" Majima replied then making kiryu elbow him in the stomach though it didn't stop Majima's cackling. "I think id like to one day try this "smile burger" food your talking about" Santana said smiling a bit before he continued to eat his food.

"Might take awhile but knowing how you can lives for thousands of years it won't take too too long" you said making Santana nod before turning your attention over to a nearby table with a blond man and a woman. The woman was swooning as the man flirted with her with ease, you wondered how he was able to do that with stuttering like you would or accidentally fucking it up by scaring them away.