①⑥. im on a highway- shit i mean pillar~ to hell

⚡️👊🏻!𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆!👊🏻⚡️

The Streets of Venice bustled with energy as people walked it's iconic streets with Gondolas floating past and bellow small bridges that connected pathways

The Streets of Venice bustled with energy as people walked it's iconic streets with Gondolas floating past and bellow small bridges that connected pathways. It's a beautiful place though you wouldn't have much time to admire it since everyone's lives were at stake. You never imagined you'd spend a trip to such a wonderful place like Italy running around trying to beat up dudes as old a dirt but here you are!.

"Thought this place was pretty much a tourists town. What's a hamon master doing in a place like this?" Jospeh questioned just as Ceasar directed the group to a small dock of sorts. A lone boat floated there with someone in a red suit and odd scarf, in the distance was a large island that you've oddly never seen before. Maybe it was a private area or just not advertised to tourists unlike the other areas of Venice. "It's a shame we can't spend much time here. There's allot of historical places I would love to see" you mumbled looking around and then pulling out a water bottle as sweat began to build on your brow.

How Kiryu, Majima and Ceasar were able to shots was beyond your knowledge but somehow they pulled it off in the Scorching hot sun. "Excuse me!, do you know air suplena island and how long it takes to get there?" Caesar asked waiting a few moments for the ferryman to answer but only getting silence in response, "did you hear me?!" He asked again making the gondolier turn around to stare at him. The red suited gondolier had an odd mask that almost immediately made you shiver in panic, it seems that the whole experience with the stone mask might've given you totally not unforeseen trauma.

"Masks ain't ever a good sign" Majima said just as the masked individual stood up and then did what seemed to be a hamon trick using the oar of the boat. The oar floated on the water despite the person standing on it due to hamon ripples keeping it afloat. "How is he standing on the oar like that?. I don't think I like this, not one bit!" Jospeh grumbled before then being hit in the face by the oar, he was sent flying into the canal estate but used hamon to stay afloat instead of sinking.

As this happened you deadpanned, it seems fighting someone was the way of introducing yourself nowadays...or we'll I guess in the past. "Is this normal?, I thought people only did this type of welcoming with pitchforks?" Santana asked watching the fight go on before the mask of the attacker came off to reveal a beautiful woman...a familiar woman. "Damn...she just girl bossed him. All she has to do now is gaslight and gatekeep" you mumbled looking at her as sparkles practically radiated off her to show her magnificence.

"Is she sparkling or is it just me?" You asked turning to your uncles who also seemed confused by the aura she seemingly had. You took a swig of water and watched her fight jojo to throughly tired to deal with crap since it was still like 10:00 am, you know knew why your dad practically survived on morning coffee since right now you were completely out of it.