⑨. bittersweet goodbye's and the promise to meet again

The sunny blue sky shinned above you all as the relief that this fighting Dio was over now cRashed over everyone liked waves of the bearing ocean. This long battles was finally over for the moment and everyone finally had a moment to breath after destroying the evidence of Dio and smashing the stone mask to pieces. To think this all started due to a damn mask was sorta crazy though with everything that's happened to your dad and family over the years it probably wasn't much of a step forward.

The battle was over yet you knew better that to relax just yet since Dio would've have to have survived if your dad was born. Despite this Jonathan and Erina reassured you not to worry especially when their wedding was steadily approaching.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
(𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖)

The blue velvet of your custom tailored and made tuxedo with elements of a dress flowed elegantly behind you as everyone waited for Erina to walk down the aisle

The blue velvet of your custom tailored and made tuxedo with elements of a dress flowed elegantly behind you as everyone waited for Erina to walk down the aisle. Baron and Speedwagon stood beside Jonathan as his "best men" while you served as a bridesmaid to Erina, your uncles were offered roles as best men as well but decided to decline and just be regular guests to the small but beautiful wedding.

It was taking place in a cathedral near the old burned down joestar mansion which was apparently being repaired. Jonathan held a face full of pure excitement and happiness as you all waited patiently for Erika to walk through the large wooden doors which wouldn't be much longer now. Suddenly music began flooding the cathedral leading everyone to look towards the doors and see Erina walking in with her father by her side. She was astoundingly beautiful in her dress (though it's Erina she looks amazing all the time) as her cheeks became a bright pink at seeing Jonathan looking at her with tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

She began walking down the aisles that were filled with a few family friends of hers and the hamon users Baron trained with. The closer she got the more you could see her also begin to tear up from the emotions she was feeling rights now, today was truly a sight to behold especially since even Majima looked as if he was about to cry. The wedding now began as the "I do's" swiftly came from the newly wed couple with any hesitation between them both, they Truly did love one another passionately making it a joyous occasion for everyone. Hell even your uncles were clearly enjoying themselves even though they didn't understand a word of what anyone was saying cause as the reception happened they were taking shots with Baron and speedwagon.

It was a celebration of pure joy and happiness but even though you were happy you couldn't help but feel a bit melancholy about the whole event though you pushed those feelings aside. The dance for the bride and groom began as classical music that you recognized began to play, sayuri always invited you and the others to see her at performances so you could somewhat recognize a few of the songs played.