Ch.7 • Party time 2.0

Ace

Once we were settled into the car I drove off, I made sure to hold onto May's hand the entire time- only letting go when we got in through the doors.

When we got to the club I parked my car and got out, heading over to Mays side of the car in order to open the door for her.

"Why thank you kind gentleman" May said with a small laugh, placing her hand into mine while stepping out of the car.

I knew that once we got out of the car every male specimen in this club would watch May like she was a walking meal- which she was -but that does not mean I liked it. I had the urge to shoot every man right between the eyes for looking at my woman that way. She was mine, not theirs.

"What would you like to drink neonata?" [baby girl] I asked

"A tequila please" she said while looking at the menu, "Do you guys have nachos here?"

"Yes we do miss" said the bartender

"Can I have some of those as well? But I'll pay for that myself" she replied back

"What do you mean gattina?" I asked her, my eyebrows pulled together as I was confused by her response to the bartender. While in the car I had told her that I would pay for the drinks while we were out, thinking back I should have been more specific that I was to pay for everything tonight not only the drinks. May was the only woman I had ever met in my life who wasn't with me for my money, but for me as a person.

"You said that you were going to pay for the drinks, you said nothing about food" she handed the bartender 5 dollars for the nachos and looked at me with the same sinister look that I had learned so long ago. It was the look she gave me when she knew she had won, whether it was an argument, game, or a situation like this where she had found a loophole in my words.

"Fine" I said to her, "but if you are paying for the food that means that you have to share"

"Hmmmm... possibly" she said

"How about I buy the drinks and you buy the food, deal?" I told her while motioning a handshake in order to seal out the deal

"Hmmmm" she said while thinking "deal" and shook my hand

It didn't take long for the two of us to get tipsy, and before I knew it May had dragged me out onto the dance floor.

"Come on di bell'aspetto, dance with me" [handsome] May said while taking my hand and dragging me out of out booth.

We began to dance, my hands roaming her body as if on an expedition and hers roaming my chest, May's eyes have always been a dark shade of brown, when mad they almost looked black. But at this exact moment, when the club lights were flying everywhere, they passed her eyes allowing me to see the lust that was dancing in them.

Before i knew what I was doing I kissed her, at first I got no response. But after 3 seconds of realizing what was happening, May quickly shoved her hands into my hair and responded to my hungry lips.

-------------------------------------------------------
May

I knew what was happening, I was just hoping that Ace knew what he was doing as well.

I have never been lightweight when I drank -and Ace knows that- so when he kissed me it took me a couple of seconds to realize what was going on but as soon as I did I wanted to react as soon as possible.

In all honesty my feelings for Ace had never faded. When he came back telling me he wanted me, and even my new kids, I was overjoyed. But I was scared, scared that at some point he would get tired of me and throw me out again, but this time it would not only be me, it would be my boys as well.

My lungs were getting needy so I pulled back from the kiss, Ace rested his forehead onto mine

"Please May" Ace said in a whisper

"Please what?" I asked

"Please give me another chance, I know you are scared but I promise that I will not leave you. I love you too much, so please gattina, please let me love you again"

So many possible outcomes were running through my head, could I learn to love him again?Trust him again?

"Ok" I whispered

I looked up at him with my innocent eyes, glistening with hope for our new future and he looked back down at me with noting but admiration

Before he could say anything else I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

"Can I take you home gattina?"

"The kids are there and so are the guys"

"I asked them to take Theo and Roman to a restaurant and then to go to a hotel for the night"

Thinking about it, Ace must have had this all planed out if he already had everyone out of my house.

"Did you plan this?" I ask him

"Yes gattina, I did, I am here to get you back along with your boys, please say you'll come back to Italy with me May."

"I'll have to think about it, ok?"

"Ok, but as for now, will you let me have the honor of  having you tonight?"

"Yes you can" I said. I chuckled lightly due to his chivalry and with one swift moment we were outside of the building and next to Ace's car.

Once we got into the car Ace sped don the road, our hands never leaving each other. Once we got into the house I was slammed against the wall and attacked by Ace's lips.

I quickly responded with the same amount of force and the kiss quickly escalated to a make out.

After a couple of minutes we de-latched lips in order to breath. I rested my forehead on Ace's chest while his head Laid on top of mine.

"Can I take you May?" He asked once we had caught our breathes

I knew what he was asking and at this point I gave in. Wanting him to be mine again and I his.

"Yes" is all I had to say before I was dragged into my room were everyone else in the world faded away and all that was left was the two of us.

————————————————————————
Welp you guys, May and Ace are back together, how do we feel about that?

Another thing is idk how to write smut, so I just left it like this. They do end up 'doing it' in case you were wondering😂

Love y'all and please vote & comment💖