Ch. 24 • Maggi

Ace
I'm not going to lie, being with my family was amazing, not having to wake up early in the morning, being able to have a full breakfast with all of them, and having The ability be with them all day and create new memories with my children and fiancée are great.

Yes, fiancé, May goes by my last name now, but we decided to push the wedding back because the twins were so young.

BUT, the new date is this week, and we could not be more excited, everything is already chosen and things are going smoothly.

I would be lying if I said that I was not nervous, I love May with my entire heart, body, and soul, and the fact that she has a chance to say 'no' at our wedding scares me, I know she will say yes because she is so excited for it but there's always a chance and I hate it.

Theo, Roman, the twins and I have matching suits, and May- from what I have heard- has a beautiful dress.

Alright, enough of that gooey sh*t, I'm driving to work and i'm excited because I have a great day planned. I have 3 people to interrogate- which means the possibility of killing- and then I have a meeting with my men about our shipments.

I pull up to the building with a smirk on my lips, work is amazing, The only thing that would have made it better was if May had agreed to work for me, but she decided that she wanted to work at the city hospital. Not a terrible choice but still I wanted to have her next to me at all times.

I get into the office and begin to quickly scan through my schedule just in case anything has been added, luckily nothing has so I take off my blazer and make my way to the Dungeons, on the way Vincent calls me saying that he and Silas are already there. Typically Mateo would be joining us, but I assigned him to go to an extra meeting today, which he is fine with.

"Why hello there Michel, what a surprise seeing you here. What a lovely day isn't it?" I say to the man tied up in a chair, he is already beaten a bit, probably from Silas and Vincent.

"F*ck off Russo, what do you want from me Huh! I didn't do sh*t! I already told your lap dogs here!"

" tsk tsk tsk Michel, wrong answer, I was expecting more of them 'why hello to you to Ace, it is a wonderful day'" I say mimicking a female voice for him

Quick thing, I know that is a bit sexist, I'm sorry but from what I have noticed that is what guys do. Again, sorry

"F*ck you Ace! F*ck you and your family!"

That was wrong of him to say, and the guys in the room noticed it to.

"Now Michel, I think you made a mistake, did you just comment on my family? Because if so, you are the st*upidest bas*ared I have ever met"

"Yah! So what, f*ck them, and your  girl to! That f*cking sl*t"

I punch him

"trapping you with some illegitimate children, and then you being the st*pid f*cker you are, took in her other kids, thay went even yours!"

I punch him 3 more times

"You killed my daughter because she tried to give you a better opinion! She was the one for you, but you killed her you f*cker!"

Now let me give you some background information, about six months ago, I left to go to work for the first time after the twins were born. I got a call 30 minutes after I left from One of the guards telling me that they heard a scream from my bedroom and when they got up there they saw one of the cleaning maids with a gun.

She was pointing it at May and the kids, May was holding Nico and Oliver to her chest with her hands wrapped around them and holding Theo and Roman behind her back against a corner wall. 3 of the guards tackled the one with the gun- Michels daughter and knocked her out.