Ch. 22 • Home sweet home

James

May
"Hey May!" I hear James say
"Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's you" I say while trying to look around Ace, he was covering me from James.

"So how do you two know each other?" Ace says while walking towards James.

"Well we were in residency together, her and I were partners. Who are you?"

"I'm her fiancé, Ace, and these are our children" he says now looking at Theo who looks like he could kill James for just talking to me. And Roman who is in his arms looking around the room like nothing important is happening.

"Children? Wow May, I didn't know you wanted kids that fast, or were even in a relationship. How old are you now, like 21?"

"22 now" I say to him, I finish nursing Nico and Oliver, and put my bra and shirt back on while putting the two into their cots, which are right next to my bed.

"Ace, baby, can you move a bit please" I whisper to him. He looks back at me, making sure I'm fully covered before walking up to me and wrapping one arm around me and smirking at James, whom looks like he is confused.

"So, what are you doing here again? I mean it's amazing that you are back, but I thought you left for the UK? Scotland?"

"Yah, I did, but I moved back not to long ago, and I thought you moved back home?" James and I could now see each other and he had walked a bit more into the room

" I did, I'm here for business, my sister-in-law gave birth and I wanted to come and see my new niece, she is a couple doors down. And are these your children? Even the two older ones?" James says with a smirk

"They are, May adopted them, and now that we are to be wed that makes them my children as well. As for the two children in the cots, those are our youngest, they have my blood running through their veins, but just because Theigo and Roman do not, does not make them any less of my children."

"Well, anyways, I just wanted to see May again, it has been a while."

"Good to see you to James, have a good rest of your day!" I say while he walks out

"Have a good rest of your day to schön [beautiful in German], oh and uh, congratulations on the kids. I always knew you would make a great mother" and with that he walked out.

The door closes and I am left with a bothered Ace, " have a good rest of your day shön" Ace mimics, " who the f*ck does he think he is Huh? Walking in here as if he is your bestie and then having the audacity to act as if he does not know who I am! I AM THE MAFIA KING DAMMIT! And I'll be dammed if he talks to me that way!" He says with a yell, I look over at the boys and the all have different looks, well, except for Oliver and Nico, they are sleeping still, huh, must be deep sleepers. As for Roman, he is watching tv, but Theo. Oh goodness Theo, he is looking up at Ace as if he will do anything me says, nodding at every yell and word.

"Mama, who was he?" He says to me

"I went to school with him, residency, which was a moment after school were aspiring doctors would work in a hospital and help people for school. We were friends, but I haven't seen him in a long time, so i was happy to see an old friend."

"Well lucky for us we are leaving today, so the little fu*cer will never see you again" Ace says while shoving random stuff into our bags.

"Ace" I say to him "Ace!" I say a bit louder, I motion him to walk over to me and he does, " I love you, okay, there is no reason to be jealous, I am marring you, remember. I love you baby, please don't get jealous that a guy from school wanted to say Hi to me"

"But he called you beautiful"

"I don't care, I only love you, and just because another man gives me attention does not mean that I will run to them and leave you. Just like if a woman gives you attention I hope that you  will react the same way as I did with James. Just be nice, say hello and then leave."

"You are right, I'm sorry, I just... You and I know how possessive I get, and it will most likely not change. So if I act irrationally please tell me, and at the end of the day you will be by my side, so I will be fine."

"I love you"

"I love you more"

————————————————————-
At home

Ahhhh home sweet home, I think to myself. The second we got home were engaged in multiple hugs and kisses from both family and friends.

It was currently time for bed and I am on my way to tuck Roman in, I already said goodnight to Theo.

"Mama" I hear him say once I'm in his room, "yes baby" I say, I sit on the side of his bed and begin to rub his back

"Why did Ace give you ring?"

"Because he wants to marry me"

"Do you want marry him" he asks

"Yes baby, I do"

"What that mean for me?"

"Well Roman, it means you have a father now. Isn't that amazing?"

"I okay with just you"

"I was to. But, I love Ace, baby"

"I know mama, and I want you to be happy"

"I love you Roman, no matter what, I will always love you"

"I love you too mama"

———————————————————
3 months later

"Uhhhh" I slowly Lifted my head from the pillow and shifted a bit, I could hear crying from the baby monitor, echoed crying, meaning that both Oliver necklace for her.

"Mmmm, mi amor, they are up" I hear Ace say as he snuggles closer into his pillow. Now, I should be mad that he is making me get up, but he did change their diapers about an hour ago.

I look at the clock and see that it is 6:45 am, Ace would typically be at work right now, but it is an important day, our wedding planner is coming so that we can make some final touches to our plan.

Our date is set for March 17th, and it is currently February 2, so we have A little more than a month until our big day.

I slowly get up and throw on my light pink robe and walk out into the babies room, the room is set up with two cribs next to each other, but with a little bit of space in between so that I can walk in the middle.

I slowly pick up Oliver and then go to pick up Nicholas,taking them back into my room, "shhh" I say to them, "mamas here, mamas here" I begin to undo my bra and maneuver each baby to a nipple. They latch on quickly and begin nursing.

As if in no time they are done and I place them
onto the middle of the bed between Ace and I. And quickly fall asleep and desperately try to enjoy 30 minutes of it before my other two children wake up.