Ch. 34 • Wedding day

2 months later
Ace
"Theigo Russi, put on the goddam shoes now" I tell him.

May had left about an hour ago to help with any last minute things that Morgan needed for the big day, yes, today is Mateo and Morgan's wedding day.

Anyways, she took Manolo, and left me with the other 4 devils, I'm getting grey hairs from trying to get them all into shoes! I can endure wars, bullet wounds, and killing, but these f*cking kids are gonna make me go crazy if they don't put on their F*UCKING SHOES

"Done" Roman says

"Good" I finish putting Nicholas shoes on and look over to see that Oliver-thankfully- kept his on. "Theo, do you put them on?"

"They hurt papa, I can't run in them"

"That's the point, now, to the car everyone"

They all walk over to the car, we have to get to the venue a bit earlier as well because I am Mateo's best man and the kids have little roles in the wedding, thankfully there will be maids there so that I can hangout with my brother and friends while the workers watch over the kids.

Once we all go to the place, I took out the kids one by one and handed them each to their own nanny, "listen, you will all stay in the room right next to the main one, you do not take my children anywhere without my knowledge, that includes the restroom, kitchen, etc. Am I understood?" I ask the woman

"Yes Don" they all say in unison

"Good"

—-Time skip—-

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest says

Mateo grabs Morgan by the waist and dips her, placing a long kiss onto her lips while she grabs onto his shorter, we all erupt in cheers, most of the kids in the church are jumping and screaming, all seems good. I look over at May and see her smiling, cheering, and taking photos. She sees me looking and turns the camera to me, I laugh a bit, she sends me a kiss and I do one back once the camera is off me.

The two run down the aisle and into a car, we all go after them while cheering, I, in all honesty, could not be happier for my brother.

Once we all arrive to the party, May hands Manolo to my mom while she sits down, we are at our own table, only May, my parents, the kids, and I. We are seated right next to the happy couple, and parallel to us is Morgan's family, her parents, 2 brothers, and a very-suspiciously- quiet Jennifer. She better not do anything.

The party goes on and everyone is having fun, around 11pm, I desire that it's time to go, all the kids are asleep and May looks tired. We say our good byes and make our way home.

We get home and I réalise how tired I really was, I carry Nico and Oliver to bed, undress them and put them under their covers, only Oliver wakes up, but does nothing to help.

May walked Theo and Roman to bed, they woke up when the car stopped, and took Manolo as well.

Once all the boys were in bed, I walked over to the babies room to see May put him to sleep.

"Mama loves you" she whispered while rocking him "we will always love you"

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her, "we love you Manolo, you had a fun day didn't you?"

"I bet he did, you enjoyed Tia Morgan and Tio Mateo's wedding huh" she says in a giggle

"He's asleep May, put his in his bed"

"Alright alright"

She puts him in bed and I grab her hand and walk to our room, we freshen up for bed and eventually both make it under the covers.

Once she's in I move over to her side and spoon her, "hmmmm... today was good" she says

"It's was, I enjoyed doing something like that will our family, we haven't gone out together as a full family since Manolo was born"

"Well, that's because you don't want anything to happen so I just decided to stay inside"

"True true, but..."

"But what Ace?"

"I can't wait for the next"

"Next what? Wedding? Mateo is your only sibling, and Nigel is older than me and already married"

"No, not wedding, the next baby"

"Baby? You are already thinking of the next baby when I just pushed one out 3 months ago? You are a crazy man Mr.Russi"

"I know we just had one, but what about another? Obviously not now, but later, when Manolo is a bit older?"

May starts to laugh, "you are crazy, 5 kids isn't enough?"

"Nope" I say, piping the p, "I will walkways want more with you."

"At most, I will do 2 more pregnancies, at MOST"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Good, I love you May, I always will."

"I love you too, good night"

"Good night"

————————————————
Sorry, ik this was a boring chapter🤷🏻‍♀️

Tell me what you guys want in the next!!!

Don't forget to vote!!!