Ch. 27 • Playdate

Quick note, I have changed Morgan's (Maggi's daughter) name to Zoe

Silas
"Um, Silas" I hear Theo say

"Yah little man"

"When are mama and papa coming home?"

"Today actually, or tonight I mean"

"Can mama come earlier?" I hear Roman butt in

"Why would you want mama to come earlier and not papa?" I ask him

"Well, I just want my mama so we can play"

"How about we go visit grandma?"

"No"

"Do you have any other friend ideas?"

"I don't rewy hav friend" he says again

Shoot. I don't know any kids around the age of 3.... Zoe! Perfect, I can hang out with Maggi in order to get my foot into the door with her.

"I know someone you can play with, she is a bit younger than you, her name is Zoe. Do you want to play with her?"

"No"

Well too bad Roman, time to trick you

"Fine, let's go everyone, we are going to your grandparents house"

After getting all the boys into the car and into their car seats, we were on our way to Ace's parents house. Once there I dropped Theo, Oliver, and Nicholas with Stella and told her that Roman had a play date with one of our members kids., she was fine with it once I told her it was Maggi's daughter.

"Uncle Si, where are we goin?" I hear Roman say from the back seat

"You and I are gonna go visit some people alright"

"Otay"

Once I logged into the Mafias data base I was able to find where Maggi and Zoe lived, they lived in a small apartment on to outside part of town, more near the woods than the ocean.

I drove into the parking spaces and quickly got Roman out of his car seat and started to walk with him.

The two of us walked up a flight of stairs and walk down the aisle until we found the door that had the numbers 14B on it, and I knocked.

"Hello? Anyone home? It's Silas, from work. I'm looking for Maggi Jones?"

After a couple of seconds I hear someone come to the door. "Hello?" Is the first thing I hear before I see Maggi open the door with a dish cloth in her hand.

"Hey Maggi"

"Silas? What are you doing here?"

"Yah yah, look, so you know how Ace and May are on their honeymoon?"

"Yah, what about it?" She says now leaning into the door frame

"Well, I was wondering if you could help me with Roman, I don't really know how to take care of kids that well" I say with a small chuckle

"Aren't there 4 of them?"

"Uh yah"

"Where are the rest?"

"At Mr. and Mrs. Russi's house"

"Why didn't you just leave Roman with them?"

"Because he said he did not have many friends and I knew that you had a kid around his age"

"How do you know about my kid?"

"It says it on your record"

"Why were you looking at my record?"