the rescue

Hey guys plz read the note at the end and also i changed Izuku's viggante name to Phantom

Izuku pov

Once i awoke again i felt so tired and drained both physically and emotionally but i wasn't going to cave and i looked around and saw i was alone and i scoffed and said "you underestimate me bastards" and i start wriggling around in my handcuffs i would transform but i know there not dumb enough to put normal hand cuffs on me but if they think i cant get out of these they have another thing comin. After ten minutes i manage to get my hands free and that's when bitch walks in and yells "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET OUT OF THE CUFFS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO CANCEL YOUR FUCKIN QUIRK" i laugh at her and say "you think that i need my quirk to live well bitch i lived fifteen years without a quirk" she get's flustered and shoots rocks at me and i dodge as best as i can considering i'm not at my full strength.

with the others 

Shiggaraki pov

We just finished planning and mi still fucking pissed they took my brother my only brother that i have those bastards i was so pissed i was blindly following the group till i heard dad call my name ".....raki, SHIGGARAKI" i look at him and says "huh what" and he says "look i know your pissed and so am i but that's not gonna save Izuku you need to take a breather okay" i nod and take a couple deep breathes and look at dad and nod and so does he and he says "were here let's do this" we all go to our groups me and dad with part of the league who is really close to Izu then the part of class1-A that is also in the league is another group then there's the group of pro hero's and lastly the rest of class 1-A with that we start our plan.

Izuku pov

Bitch was starting to slow down so i though up something but before i could put my plan into action we hear a crush from upstairs she looks at me then upstairs then she runs up the stairs and gets most of the way up when the basement door slams open and i see Shiggy and dabi and i give shiggy the look and he nods and throws me my sword and i say "hey bitch" bitch looks at me and stares daggers at me before running at me but before she can get to me i say "you know how you were looking for Phantom" she nods her head and i say "well bitch i'm phantom and also were not villians were viggalantes" her face turns slightly pale and i bring my sword up and unsheathe it and say "don't worry i wont kill you ............yet" her face pales even more and i look at shiggy and dabi and they understood and went to look for bastard.

Dabi pov

He gave us the look and we knew that meant get the son of a bitch/bastard once we find him he's currently fighting all bitch and eraser head and i say "eraser he want him" he nods an grabs bastard with his scarf and drags him with all bitch following we get to the basement door and eraser throws him down the stairs and walks down and all bitch was about to fallow and i say "you don't want to to go down" and he says "yes i do" and i say "no you really don't" and he says "yes i do" and i say "well don't throw up or come running saying your traumatized later" he looks at me confused and startled but walks down and i look at Izu and he smirks and i get why he's smiling one the people that hurt him the most are going to pay and all bitch gets to see just how scary Izu can be.

Izuku pov

As i see all bit- ahem all might walk in i get even more excited but put that aside i look at bitch and bastard and say "do you know how hard it has been for me because of what you did" bitch laughs and says "no but does it look like i give a fuck" i approach her and look at her and say "don't talk unless i say so" she scoffs and i stab my sword into her leg and she screams and i say "do i make my self clear bitch" she nods and i look at bastard and say 'same goes for you bastard" he nods franticly and i get up and say "this is only the begining.

All might pov

Seeing him do that i shudder in fear but as he continues i freak out more.

Izuku pov

After tourchering them for awhile i say "this is only part of what i felt there was so much more did you know because of you bitches i started cutting myself at four at fucking four" they look at me and i say "speak bastards" then bitch says "h-h-how did y-y-you know o-of s-self h-harm" and i look at her and scoff and say "bitch i didn't know what it was i saw someone doing it before and tried it and it helped in the moment do you really think i knew what self harm was when i didn't even know what rape, and abuse meant i was only fucking three when that began" they looked at me shocked then i say "whatever say bye bastards" bastard says "w-w-wait d-d-don't" and i say "too late" and slit his throat and do the same with bitch then i get up and walk away, Once i get to all might i say "either you change or you get touchered like them i won't kill you cause everyone needs the symbol of peace even though your peace wasn't for everyone" he looks at me with a paled face and stutters out "i-ill c-c-change" i look at him and say "good and walk away.

hey my wolfs survivor here i just want to say sorry for not updating but someone i know passed away so i don't know when the next update will be but i hope i can update more again 

thanks for reading 

How are you guys doing mentally?

you don't have to answer but i just want you to think about it.

anway survivor out bye!