the quirk

this is a recap of what has happened since Izuku joined the lov in his pov then the story will continue also to clear this up before you read and get confused Izuku is a vigilante but he will go to UA to get people to join their group and also they are not the league of villians but league of vigantes also another thing since joining and buffing up he looks a lot different than he was younger so he can walk around without people recognizing him

I've been with the lov for two years now and i'm happy here they actually treat me like a family given some of us are anyway during that time i gained my quirk well quirks they are teleport that one is self explanatory so ya but it's drawbacks are i have to know either have to know who or where i'm teleporting to and the other one is shape shifter it's where i can transform into any animal in the world the drawbacks are i need to know what it looks like and it's strengths and weaknesses are or i can't fully transform into it i can transform into if i know what it looks like but that's all i can do so during this time i have beefed up and become stronger not only physically  but also mentally for the most part cause i still cut to help with the pain i've also gained a lot of knowledge 

Izuku pov

I decided i wanted to train outside of the base today so i walked around town looking for a place to train.

after looking

I found a beach that's trashed so i train my strength by cleaning up the beach but after ten minutes it was getting hot so i took of my t-shirt.

Shinso pov

I was on my way home with my dad when i turned to see a guy on the beach *moving* trash but more like destroying it i was staring at him for a second as he put down the trash to wipe his forehead and i thought damn that was hot then i thought nope i'm not gay but then he pulls his shirt off and reveals his eight pack then he poured water over his head then brushed his hand through his hair and then i thought never mind i'm gay definitely gay.

(A/N: not gonna lie i found so much joy in writing this shinso pov anyway back to the story bye)

Aizawa pov

I turn to look for Shinso when i notice he's behind me staring at the beach so i walk up to him about to get his attention then i got curious about what he was staring at so i look then see the young man and i smirk then pull out my phone and take a picture of him then record him staring then point it at the young man then scream "HEY YOU ON THE BEACH" he turns to look at me then i wave and scream "YOU HAVE AN ADMIRER" then i point to shinso then i see shinso turn bright red and then i stop recording and walk to the boy on the beach.

Izuku pov

i heard a scream and i turn to see eraser head and a cute young boy and when i heard what eraser said i smirk and slightly blush then i notice that eraser head is walking up to me i say "hi" and he says "hi i'm Aizawa and you are" and i say "i'm Izuku" then i realized i'm the missing kid so i almost freaked out but then aizawa said "well Izuku this is Shinso my son" i bow to him and say "well hello handsome prince" aizawa smirks at me and snickers at me and shinso just stands there flustered then says "h-hi" i smirk at him then aizawa asks.

Aizawa pov

when he told me his name i wondered if he was the missing boy but didn't push it so after that display and Izuku smirking i ask "if you don't mind me asking how old are you?" he seemed hasitant at first then says "i'm seventeen" i smirk and ask "would you like to join the hero course of 2-A on a recamendation" he smiles then says "i would love to" i smirk then say "alright that will be if you can beat me in a battle" he smiked at that and said "well then why don't we spar" we smirk at each other then start.

after they spar Izuku won(i can't wright fight scenes so)

Izuku pov

after we were done i looked at shinso seeing him staring at me so i walk up to him and say "like what you see and he turns away blushing and i smirk at him and bend down slightly and kiss him on the cheek then say "well i got to go bye" then aizawa says "okay but be at school nex monday" so i say "ok i'll be there" but before i walk away i say "hey shinso" then he turns and i say "bye cutie hope to see you as well bye" then i walk away heading home smilig for real this time.

Aizawa pov

Me and shinso decided to follow him well more like i decided to and ezplained why to shinso and he decided to tag along once he stops he stops at a bar and we got close enough to hear a conversation

I:hey shiggy

S:hey lil bro *gasp* a-a-are you smiling for real DAAAAAAAAD

It went quiet then we heard a door open then we heard an older man

H:yes son

S:he's SMILING and it's REAL

H:*gasp* what no way

Izuku pov

I roll my eyes then say "oh shut it you guys" then toga runs and jumps onto me saying "but it's truuuue" i just roll my eyes then dabi walks over to me and we fist bump then he says "okay what happened" then i see everyone else in the league staring at me eager to know why i'm suddenly happy for real so i roll my eyes then say "alright alright i met someone" then they all gasp and twice says in a joking manner "who's the lucky lady" then i say "ha ha ha very funny" twice snickers then says "ok for real though who's the lucky guy" so i say "why don't i just show you" then i walk to the window and open it then say "hi cutie just couldn't resist me" he tenses up then i invite them in.

hey guys survivor here i hope your enjoying so far by the way what do you think will happen to shinso and aizawa

How are you guy's genuinly?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!