the league of vigantes

i just want to say i love this song and feel it to i just love all of his music but anyway you can play this song if you want at the begining or when i say if you want

Izuku pov

As the meeting began i was listening to dad and it felt good to hear his voice in person again he was talking about the usual when we get new members rules and all and ended off by saying "welcome to the family" then dad said "Izuku you can explain as well as explain the mission ok" i nodded then stood up and said "even though we are vigantes and kill people even though we have good reason for it we have emotions and we consider every one in the league family" i let them all take that in once they did they looked at everyone with admiration and then looked at me so i said "ok about the missions we will be split into groups for different missions" i looked at my family and seen the look in their eyes then said "don't worry we all will take down all twig and bitch and bastard together like we did with all the other people that hurt our family" i could tell that my class mates were confused at why we all hates all tw- ahem might so i said "i can see most of you that are new don't know why we hate all might so much" then Sero said "i get that we all are vigantes but i still don't understand it" so i said "to put it simply all twig told me before my quirks manifested i was quirkless and he said people like me shouldn't exist and that i was worthless" they all looked speechless but then they all looked angry.

Hisashi pov

I could see the anger in them and i was happy that they care about Izuku cause i know how much he needed someone to care as i sat there i saw Izuku looked everyone and smile then he said "ok so i will split you up each of you new members will have to have a member who has been here for awhile so now let me think" he looked at everyone analyzing who to put each and everyone with then said "ok Mina your with my dad, Kam Kams your with Compress, Ka-chan your with Spinner, Kiri your with Kurogiri, Tsuyu your with Toga, Sero your with Magne, Hito your with me, Iida your with Shiggy, Todo your with Dabi, and last but not least Toki your with Twice also those who have been in the league for awhile that i listed take two or more members with you" and with that he was telling everyone there mission and why the person was one of our targets but before he said anything he said "every person we go after is someone who causes harm to others for example rapists, murderers, drug dealers, abusers and so on and on" then he told everyone their targets and said "okay dad you guys got barbra sheeze-sex affender, compress you guys have daniel johnson-drug dealer, spinner you guys have jerry black-abuser, Kurogiri you guys have sally hansen-murderer, toga you guys have a homophobic abuser, Magne you guys have shin carson-drug dealer and abuser, Shiggy you guys have carry johnson-rapist and murderer, Dabi you guys have shara carson-homophobic abuser, twice you guys hace david blanc- human experimenter, and me and Hito have karen flack- rapist abuser and drug dealer and with that everyone you have three hours to get ready and then it's go time" and with that everyone left to get ready except shiggaraki, kurogiri, Aizawa, and Izuku.

Shiggarki pov

I looked at Izuku knowing that dad didn't know about what happened and told him "you have to tell him now" dad looked at us confused then Izuku said "i know ok it's just the memory is so i cant even describe it" i looked at him then he said "get me my comfort items and get Dabi, toga, and Hito" i nod then look at Aizawa and he heard and nodded in understanding and did that once everyone was here he looked at dad and said "the other day no yesterday i cut myself to the point that i was dizzy but i ignored it and went to class once there i oly lasted thirty minutes before passing out" everyone who didn't know looked at Izuku in concern though we all looked at him in concern when dad shakily asked "w-w-why t-though" Izuku said "a really bad memory" we all looked at him when dad said "c-can you t-tell us the m-memory" Izuku looked away then nodded then began explaining.