A Long Night

one of the songs i was listening to while writing this

Izuku pov 

After we got back to the dorms everyone that i'm close to sat with me in the commons and we talked for three hours before everyone fell asleep but no so i went to my dorm room to listen to music to try and to calm down after about an hour of music i fell asleep but it wasn't pleasant.

Izuku's dream ( WARNING: rape and abuse memories ahead)

I'm running in a forest to get away from bitch, bastard, and their friends. After running for awhile i trip and realize i'm in my seven year old body and as i get up to run i feel a rock hit my head and i'm back on the ground barely counsious when i feel hands all over me then i see all of them they started to touch me so i fight back but they just hit me for that till they hold me down and start raping me starting with going up my legs licking them till their at my dick and start sucking on it then put my dick in her  and one of the guys put his dick in my ass with me screaming in pain with everyone else burning, biting, cutting, bruising my skin after several hours of this they left but before they did they lit the forest on fire and shot me three times one in my shoulder one in my leg and one in my hip then leaving me to die.

I wake up screaming and hyperventilating.

Dabi pov

me and everyone else wakes up to the sound of screaming me and shiggy look at each other and get up and run to Izu's room with a few others following us and i yell saying "MINA GET A GLASS OF WATER AND ICE AND SOMETHING SALTY AND TWICE GET IZU'S MOM'S PICTURE NOW" and with that they left to get that while me, shiggy, Hisashi, Toga, Mamagiri, Aizawa, Shinso, Bakugou, Denki, Sho, Mic, Nezu, and everyone else Izu is really close to. Once we get in the room Izu is on the floor hyperventilating and struggling so breath so i rush over to him and pick him up and put him in my lap and start rubbing his back and look at shiggy and he got was i was getting at and grabbing Izu's comfort blanket and comfort turtle stuffie and brings them over and covers Izu in the blanket and hugs him while i whisper into izu's ear "your ok it ok your safe no ones gonna hurt you" his breathing starts calming down but now he's crying and that's ok.

half an hour later

 after about half an hour he's calmed down and Mina hands him the water and crackers and he drinks and eats them then he says " s-s-seing th-them ag-again br-br-brought b-back mem-memories" and i whisper "it's ok when your ready to talk about it i'm here to listen ok" he nods into my chest and just lays there then i say "you need to get some sleep" and he shoots up and says "N-no i d-d-don't w-h-want to have a-another mem-memory or a ni-ni-nightmare"  so i say "well then how about we do the usual and stay up and watch movies, shows, anime, and youtube how does that sound" he nods and i look at Aizawa and Nezu and they nod in understanding and Nezu says "i'll be giving your class the day off tomorrow today has been a long day" i nod then Aizawa says "why don't you go in the commons and get everyone included in this" i look at Izu and he just nods. As i'm about to get up Izu  holds on so i say "do you want me to carry you down" he nods and i chuckle a little.

Shiggaraki pov

I cant help but think that that is so adorable. Once we get down stairs Dabi sits Izu on the couch and Izu says "i want to tell you guys about my memory then we can watch movies and shit" we all nod and he explains and i can't help but feel angry why would they do this to my brother he's to kind then he says "they left me to die" and everyone in the room gets angry, upset, frustrated, and many more emotions but we calm down once we realize we made Izu uneasy.

five minutes later to fully calm down

then Dabi started setting it up and we all started watching random stuff some fell asleep halfway through when we were on our last movie it was eight am and Izu finally fell asleep so we left him to sleep and put up big sign up that said "DON'T WAKU iZUKU HE FINALLY FELL ASLEEP AT 8 AM" and went to sleep as well.

(A/N: we is shiggaraki, dabi and shinso. also they watched AOT, black butler, leap, moana, skin wars, and a bunch of music videos on music and the last thing they watched before Izuku fell asleep was mulan)

we slept in till ten am when we smelt breakfast we woke up immediately knowing it's mamagiri's food.

hey my wolfs survivor here i'm sorry i haven't uploaded in awhile also sorry this is shorter than normal but to be honest i had only a smile idea of how i wanted to do this chapter anyway thanks for reading.

what other anime's/manga's have you watched/read?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bnha deku x shinsoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें