cuddling

Izuku pov

I woke up to a bright light then i heard "oh your awake" and i try to sit up when the voice says "don't try to get up to fast" then i see her recovery girl and she says "let me help you up" then she helps me up then i sit for a second and she then asks "why did you cut up your arms" and i just say "a really bad memory came up and i almost had a panic attack and that was the best option to help with it at the moment" she looks at me then says "sweetie i understand" and she sit's there for a second then asks "if you don't mind me asking would you be willing to do therapy" i look at her for a second then think about it then say "i guess but can i choose who i talk to" and she nods then asks "do you have someone in mind" then i nod and she asks "who do you have in mind" then i says "Aizawa" she thinks for a second then says "i can ask the principal and then Aizawa as well is that ok" i nod then she says "your free to go but can you please stop self harming i know it's hard" so i say "i'll try" then she looks at me then says "it's not try it's do and also your in your final class" i nod in understanding then i leave for final period.

Recovery girl pov

After Izuku left i called the principal "hello" he says and i say "hi Nezu" and he says "you sound serious what's the problem" then i ask "well you know the new second year student" he says "yes" and i say "ok did you here what happened today" then he says "yes" and i ask "well he agreed to therapy but he wanted to do it with Aizawa so i wanted to make sure it was ok with you before i asked Aizawa if he wanted to do it" Nezu thinks for a few second then says "well yes because my students health comes first and him and Aizawa seem close so i will allow it if Aizawa agrees" i says my thanks you's and bye's then hang up and the bell rings so i call Aizawa and ask him and he says yes so i told him he will have to set up a time with Izuku.

Aizawa pov

After i got of the phone with recovery girl i walk up to Izuku and says "hey Izuku" he turns and looks at me then says "yes Aizawa" so i ask him "what time do you want to talk" he thinks for a moment then says "how does every friday sound what time works best for you" i think for a moment then say "how does seven to eight thirty sound" he nods then walks away then i head to grade papers.

Izuku pov 

When we got back to the dorms i say "Hito ka-chan" they turn to look at me and i say "can we all cuddle after what happened today" they both look at me then each other then say in unison "we can cuddle any time you want" i smile slightly at them both then drag them to my dorm and we lay on my bed then i ask "do you guys want to watch a movie or something" they nod then i grab my tv remote and turn my tv then click on netflix then we all browse for awhile then we decided to watch an anime and we watched aot (attack on titans) we watched a couple of episode before i decided i wanted to be in the middle on both of them.

how it was before he moves

                   Izuku

Shinso                           Katsuki

after he moves

Shinso                     Katsuki

                  Izuku

i got comfortable then we watched one more then Hito said "how about i get to know you guys more" me and ka-chan nod as he was about to ask a question we get a knock on my door so i yell "who is it" then they respond saying "it's Mina and Asui" so i yell "come in" they come in and they squeal at the sight in front of them then Mina says "that is so cute but um do you guys want to join us down stairs we all needed a break after what happened today so the principal gave us tomorrow off" we all look at each other then i say "sure" then they leave and we all get up and head down we sit down on the couches and start cuddling again then everyone says "aww cute" we roll our eyes then Sero says "what should we do" everyone thinks then Uraraka says "truth or dare maybe" then Mina says "spin the bottle" Momo says "never have i ever" and i say "twenty one questions" we all think for a second then we all agree on truth or dare.

Mina pov

After i saw those three cuddling i want to see one of them kiss specificly Izuku and Shinso cause i can see Bakugou and Izuku are like brothers so ya as i'm lost in though Hakagure says "i'll go first Deku truth or dare" he says "dare" she looks at me and we both smile mischievously then she says "kiss shinso on the lips" they both turn red and so does Bakugou before he says "hey don't make him kiss him" and me and they whole class say "protective brother instincts" and he fumes even more and we all start laughing then we look at Izuku and Shinso and see Shinso climb into Izuku's lap and they lean in and kiss for a good five minutes then Iida clears his throat to get their attention and after that shinso laid his head in the crook of Izuku's neck then we continued playin till we all fell asleep.

hey guys, gals, non bianary, or whatever you go by survivor here i hope your enjoying this so far also the reason the ship is taking so long is because i believe relationships should be taken slow so ya anyway thanks for reading.

should i make Izuku top or bottom or should i have them both be top and bottom? 

Who should i ship Bakugou with?

What do you like to do in your free time?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!