A Day Off

play video when told if you want but um it's one of mine so ya i'm self advertising if you do decide to watch it the dancing doesn't start till 0.48 so ya also if you want to learn which i doubt you will but anyway to be honest i don't think i could teach you cause i just let the music flow into me

Izuku pov

When i woke up i'm laying with Hito and i realize that i'm the only one up so i decide to make everyone breakfast so i head to the kitchen are start cooking making a traditional american breakfast so eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, waffles, sausage. After i was done i decided to work out since i had time so i start doing 300 pull ups, 300 sit ups, and 300 push ups by the time people were starting to wake up they noticed me outside doing push ups and i was only on my first hundred when they were all up and i was on my second hundred when they all came out when Hito came out he tripped on the door frame and fell on my back and ka-chan said "what are you gonna do mow deku" and just chuckle then said "Hito hold on" he was confused but did and i continues doing my push ups and i heard a lot of the class gasp and i heard Hito gasp in surprise and admiration it was so cute.

Once i was done i told Hito to get off then i stood up and looked at the class then say "those of you in the 'togo squad' we need to go somewhere" those people nodded and the rest of the class was confused then i say "we have to go now" then me Hito and those few we start heading to the base the walk was quiet till kam kams said "so dude what's the base like since none of us have been there" then Hito smirks then says "i've been there" kam kams groans then says "no fair your playing favorites" then i look at him amused then say "no the truth is him and Aizawa followed me on the day we met because Aizawa wanted to confirm his suspicions of me being the missing kid that jumped off his school roof but the body and blood was no where to be found so i was considered missing" kam kams nodded in understanding then we continue walking when Mina says "hey Deku does anyone besides you in the league know how to dance" i think for a second ignoring the surprised gasps from everyone but ka-chan and Mina then i say "Toga might know how to dance but that's it" then she starts jumping up and down and then asks "can i teach them" i smile in amusement and she looks at me confused then i say "if you can get them to dance invite me i so want to show em up and see them try to dance" then ka-chan asks "have you gotten better since i last saw you dance" i look at ka-chan and smile then say "yes and also i do more than just ballroom now" he looks at me and smirks then asks "okay then what else do you do then" i look at him then say "hip hop, free style, and dubsteb" ka-chan looks at me surprised the kam kams asks "can you do a dance here" i look at him then think eh why not then i nod then start dancing.

after he's done dancing

after i finished i felt so good to be doing it for fun again not because someone else wanted me to be better for money. I finally looked up and saw everyone shocked but i just shrugged it off to be honest i completely forgot they were there anyway we continued our walk to the base.

Once they got there

Shiggaraki pov

I was sitting at the bar waiting for Izuku cause he said that they had a day off and he explained why and explained the memory i can understand why he did that but it still hurts seeing get that bad as i got lost in though Kurogiri called my name and saying "Shiggaraki are you okay" i just say "i'm just worried about Izu he hasn't gotten that bad since we saved him from jumoing the first time" Kurogiri nodded in understanding i mean Izuku is like a son to him like most of the younger one's of us as we were talking Izuku walked in with a sad expression and and i looked at him worried but before i could ask any questions Izuku says "i'm sorry i worried you guys you do know you don't have to worry about me" i look at him then smile then say "you don't need to apologies and yes i do need to worry about you your my little brother after all and i love you" Izuku almost broke down in tears from hearing that probably cause it was always hard for me to say i love you to him cause i never said it to anyone till him and dad came around as i went to talk again Kurogiri said "he's right you don't need to apologies and also like Shiggaraki i love you so of course im gonna worry after all your like a son to me" after hearing that Izuku finally let out the happy tears he was holding in and came over to me and Kurogiri and hugged us tightly that's when we hear "AWW" from our newest members then Izuku straigtens himself out again then says "these are our newest members Mina, Kaminari, ka-chan aka Katsuki, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Sero, Hito, Iida, Todoroki,  and Tokiyami" they all wave and Kurogiri says "more children" we all start laughing and Izuku says "mamagiri" and we all calm our laughter a little and hum in agreeants then look at a flustered mamagiri then start laughing again when dad walks in and says "what's with all the laughter" Dabi struggles to talk but then says "f-f-flustered m-mamagiri"  and dad looks at mamagiri then starts laughing along with us then Izuku regains his composure then says "okay as funny as that is we have a meeting" we all regain our composure then head to our meeting room and start the meeting.

i have decided to call everyone my wolf pack 

hey my wolf pack survivor here  i finally got another chapter out and i hope you are enjoying this book so far. this chapter was so fun to write cause it was so soft and sweet not so much trauma.

what is your favorite food?

thanks for reading

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!