the meeting

Izuku pov

I'm now nine and just when i thought things couldn't get any worse ka-chans 'friends' start to not only beat me after school but once ka-chan leaves they started raping me to so my life is a literal living hell. This happened everyday for four months after my birthday i thought it was going to be the same and for the most part is was the same except for after they had their 'fun' once they all had left i got dressed and wobbled to the closest alley way once in the alley way i let out a sigh i didn't know i was holding in.

Shigaraki pov 13

as i was walking through the alley ways i heard a sigh so i hid and looked to see a young boy with green fluffy hair i was about to run but then he lifted up his shirt to reveal a large bruise on his side and he sighed out of frustration for some reason my body started to move on it's own and i walked up to him and said "d-do you n-need help" he jumped at my sudden voice then looked at me and sighed a sigh of relief but who would be relieved when seeing me as i thought that i notice his face is covered in cut's and bruises barely covered by makeup. he finally answered writing "normally i would say no but as i know you've seen a lot of my bruises and cut's already i'll let you help me but we have to do it here" so i look at him and say "okay one second let me go grab some stuff" as i'm about to leave he grabs my jacket and writes"i already have stuff i just don't have water so i think for a moment before i get an idea and i say "what if i took you to a gym that we can wash off all the dirt and gunk" he's hesitant at first then he writes "ya sure then i can practice my martial arts to" so we head to the gym i know of and apparently he knows the gym and people in the gym.

(A/N: izuku only talks if he is comfortable with them or he trust them and he can tell when he can trust people)

Izuku pov

as we got closer to the gym i recognised it and ran in holding the blue haired boys wrist. i walked up to the desk and say "hey bill how are you" bill turns and looks at me then smiles and says "i'm good and um how's your um ^family^" he sarcastically said ^family^ and so i look at him and say "same as always" i say then he frowns then says "same room as always right" i nod and walk away.

Shigaraki pov

I noticed the way bill i think he was called said family he said it with venom and sarcasm as i'm lost in thought the boy asked me "what's your name mines Izuku" Izuku says and i answer saying "i'm Shigaraki and how old are you" he thinks for a moment then says "i'm nine and you" i'm startled that he has bruises and cuts like that at nine then i answer his question "i'm thirteen" then we head into a room as Izuku got ready to change i ask "why do you only talk to certain people?" he looks at me thinking before responding then he says "because i only talk to people i'm comfortable with or that i can trust and i can tell when i can trust people" then i look at him surprised then i walk up to him and see that he points to the locker next to his so i look in and see clothes so i start to change while i change i looked over at Izuku to ask him a question but i forgot it after looking at him he's covered in bruises and cut from head to toe of what i can see since he's in boxers i thought what i saw in the alley way was bad but it's worse my breath was caught in my throat and Izuku noticed and said "i know it's looks bad but it's fine" i look at him and shakily say "n-n-no that's n-n-not f-fine" he looked at me and said "i know that it's wrong what their doing but i can't leave cause i got no where to go and i don't know what they would do to me" so i left him alone with that and we started working out once we were done i looked at him and said "i want to continue meeting you but i don't want to put you in any more danger than your already in" he looks  at me then says "ok b-but can we still at least give each other letters" so i look at him and sigh then say "yes but how" then his eyes sparkle then he says "you know the pierce park" i nod then he says "ok we will pit the letters in a box under the dirt on the biggest tree ok" and i smile and say "ok but what if we forget which tree" he smiles then says "we can put a green ribbon on the tree so we never forget" i smile and nod then we left.

Izuku pov

after shiggy left i was sad but at the same time i was happy we would still keep in contact. When i got ^home^ things were bad for me.

hey guys survivor here sup cliffhanger time soo ya.

anyway what do you guys think is gonna happen when he gets home comment what you think i'd love to here it 

anyway survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!