the mission

hey i don't really know how i'm gonna do this chapter so ya anyway enjoy

Izuku pov

Once i woke i started training.

Shinso pov

i woke up to the sound of quiet grunts so i look and see Izu working out and no matter how many times i see him shirtless i'm still amazed and with all his scars it makes him look even hotter without realizing it i say "hot" he looks at me and smirks then says "so you think i'm hot" i turn away flustered then he says whispers in my ear saying "i can be sexy to" and with that he blows air onto my ear then says "but just not now we have a mission" and he walked away and with that i had an issue especialy since he blew on my ear.

Izuku pov

I walk out satisfied noticing his issue before walking out i felt kinda bad but at the same time i don't feel comfortable with sex yet. i walk down the stairs and see Kurogiri, Shiggy, dad, and Aizawa i walk up to the bar and sit down and mamagiri hands me some food i chuckle at the thought he really is like a mom he looks at me confused then said "what's so funny" then i say "you really are like a mom mamagiri" he huffs then walks away and i say "thanks for the food it's good" then he says "you haven't even taken a bite yet" then i say "don't need to to know it's gonna taste good it's your food after all" he looks at me with delight then goes back to cooking for everyone else. After i finished i needed to get everyone up and i wanted to pull a prank to so i had the perfect idea i walk to where my classmates are and yell "GUYS WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL AIZAWA IS GONNA BE FUCKING PISSED" and with that everyone was up and out the door about to leave when they all say in unison "hey it's saturday you ass" then i headed to the rest of the leagues side and yell "SHIT GUYS WERE ALL DEAD BOSS IS MAD RUN"and i rush downstairs and they all rush to the kitchen to see dad, me, mamagiri, and Aizawa laughing our asses off falling to the floor i struggle to say between laughs "you hahaha s-s-should have hahaaha seen y-y-your hahaha faces" and continued laughing as everyone scowled at me but that just made me laugh even more then everyone ended up joining us then we ate breakfast.

After breakfast

Once everyone was done eating i say "we all have a mission today we all will go on as if were having a normal day but we will be tracking our targets got it" everyone nodded and got ready and we all went our seperate ways as me and Hito were walking he asked "i don't mean to pry but why did everyone else have to have more than two people besides us" i look at him and say "well you'll see also i have secret agents keeping an eye on him i just prefer traveling in a small group" he nods in understanding we were trailing our target all day.

Shinso pov

we followed Karen Flack into an alley way i was about to say something when Izu stealthily gets behind her and nocks her out then he says "do you know where the XXX is at" i nod and he says "ok that's where were going" when we get there he chains her up and calls someone saying "did you guys finish your mission" the person on the other said "yes everyone's done does this mean the usual meeting place" and Izu says "yeah" and he hangs up an hour latter the rest of the league showed up.

two hours after the league got there

Its been three hours since me and Izu have been here me and the others that are new were getting confused when we heard shuffling in the room Karen was in and we turn to see her waking up and Izu walks into the room and gets down and grabs her chin so she's looking at Izu's face and she tries to scream when Izu covers her mouth then sits her up and says "say a single fucking word and i will not hesitate to cut you understand" she looks at him in fear and shakes her head then he uncovers her mouth then Izu says "you can talk if i say so" then she nods and he says "you have questions don't you" she nods and Izu says "you have five questions choose wisely" she shook her head and asked "why are you doing this" Izu got angry by that and says "you know exactly why do you remember that child in the alley way you found" she looked surprised but nodded.

(A/N: this is reffering to the chapter "a long day" so if you don't know what it's reffering to go there and you'll find your answer) 

After he said that she asked "are you that child" he scoffs and says "you don't recogniZe me how sad" and she says "you got muscle and your scary looking" and he punches her and says "i told you not to speak unless spoken to" she shakes and asks "but still why are you doing this it was only once and only you" he scoffs and says "only once, only me, oh ho ho ho you bitch" everyone of the new members including me were scared but also surprised then Izu says "ok then what about that little girl eight years old that you raped and left to your friends or that six year old boy that you raped to death" she looks at him and yells "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE" and Izu smirks and bends down and says "i know about more than just them" and she yells "BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW" and he kicks her yelling then talking saying "I TOLD YOU DON'T SPEAK UNLESS I FUCKING SAY oh and have you heard of the lov" she looks at him in fear and nods her head then he says "meet the leaders youngest son" and she looks at him her fear growing and he says "let me tell you something" then he stops and says "you found me covered in cum exhuasted clearly beaten up and you had to rape me more than i already fucking clearly was and raped several other killing one in the process and you have the audasity to ask why WHY" and he starts laughing like a maniac before he looks up and says "hey shiggaraki can you toss me my favorite toy" and shiggaraki tossed Izu a crossbow Izu starts shooting at her obviously missing on purpouse the he says "ok shiggaraki my final touches" and shiggarki throws Izu a knife and a gun Izu carves into her skin her screaming in pain before he drives the knife into her thigh then getting up and looks at her and says "normally i would give people a second chance but i KNOW for a fact giving you a chance wont change you so now i'm gonna set the soul free you trapped so say goodbye" before she could say anything Izu shot her in the heart without realizing it i say "is it bad i find that kind if hot but still scary" and everyone laughs and i turn and say "did i say that out loud" everyone nods then says "you have a problem" and points down and i instanly turn around to be met by emerald eyes and a smirk and Izu says "you certainly do have a problem" and i drag him to the base and i say "can we shower together but i don't want to do anything yet cause i don't want to rush this" Izu nods and we get in the shower and i take care of my problem before Izu gets in and i look at im and say "damn" Izu chuckles and after that we washed each others backs and hair then we get out and cuddle.

survivor here 

hey my wolf pack i hope you enjoyed this chapter you finally get to see vigante Izuku but anyway i just want to say thanks for reading

also i don't know how often i'll be updating my mental health isn't the best right now soya but i'll still try to update at least every weekend 

what's your favorite holiday?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!