the explanation

^

Izuku's hero costume ^ 

also the gloves cover his wrist up to the middle of his lower arm to cover his cut's

Izuku pov

While i was changing someone had walked in and saw the scars on my lower back and gasped after he gasped i turn to see ka-chan and i sigh realizing it was only ka-chan he then shakily ask "w-what h-happened" and i turn back around continuing to change and i say "i tell you when we go back to the dorms ok" he nods then gets dressed

(A/N: i know that Izuku doesn't seem self conscious of his scars when he was on the beach and the reason for that is normally people wouldn't visit that part of the beach cause of the garbage and when he didn't get self conscious around Aizawa and Shinso cause with Aizawa he admires Aizawa and Shinso made him feel truly happy for the first time in awhile)

As we were about to leave Aizawa walks in then asks "hey Izuku can i join when you tell problem child about what happened" i hesitate but then think he's not like all might so i say "i guess but bring Hito with" he nods then me and ka-chan head to class and sit in our desk. We sat in our desks waiting for five minutes and during that time we were catching up with each other and students were walking in finally all might walked in.

All might pov

As i walk in i say "I AM COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" get stares of admiration from everyone except one kid with long green hair i was confused but shook it off and said "OK CLASS WE ARE SPARING TODAY SO GET YOUR HERO SUIT AND HEAD TO GROUND BETA" all the students got up and got their costumes as the green haired boy walked out he scowled at me then walked out i was so confused.

Izuku pov

I scowled at all might before walking out and ka-chan noticed so he ask "why'd you scowl at him you used to admire him so much" i just sigh and tell him "you know later when i tell you the story" he just nods and we go change into our hero suits. 

after changing

All might explained that we were doing two on two sparing and it was me and Hito vs ka-chan and Iida.

(A/N: i'm gonna try to write a fight scene her it's probably gonna e bad)

I tell Hito my plan and he nods then we head in i told Hito where i assume the bomb will be and we split up cause i know ka-chan would come after me and he did i hear his explosions and he comes around the corner and we look at each other and ka-chan says "let's see what you can do deku" and he come's at me and i dodge by side stepping so he sends several explosions my way and i keep dodging.

All might pov

As i watch this go down i still can't stop thinking about the fact that he scowled at me instead of admiring me and what young Bakugou meant when he said young Midoriya used to admire me what did i do to make him changei'm pulled out of my thoughts when one of the students calls my name and says "all might you got to stop Bakugou he's gonna blow up deku" but as i was about to interfere young Midoriya says "ka-chan do you really wanna try that" but young Bakugou didn't listen and shot it at young Midoriya i was about to stop the fight when the dust clears and young Midoriya was behind young Bakugou and he says "ka-chan you really shouldn't have done that *sigh*" as young Bakugou was turning Midoriya hit's his neck and knocks him out then he talks in his ear piece saying "did you secure the bomb" and young Shinso says "securing it right now" and with that i said into the intercom "HERO TEAM WINS" after i said that i heard young Midoriya growl and has a face of annoyance at hearing my voice what did i do to you young Midoriya

Izuku pov

i was so annoyed to hear all dick ahem i mean all might's voice after all the battles all might pulled me to the side and said "YOUNG MIDORIYA THAT WAS AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE" i just roll my eyes then scowl at him and growl in annoyance then he let's go of my arm and says "YOUNG MIDORIYA WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME WHAT DID I DO" i look at him surprised then i walk away and yell "THINK THINK WITH YOUR FUCKING HEAD BITCH" and he yelled back "BUT I COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU I DONT KNOW YOU AND I'M THE NUMBER ONE HERO" i walk away even more pissed off so i walk to Aizawa and tell him "can i work out in the gym i need to release stress and frustrations" he just nods then says "ok but you need to take someone with you and i want it to be someone you don't know so you can get to know new people" i nod and point to Uraraka then Aiazawa says "Uraraka can you go with Izuku to the gym" she nods and leads me to the workout gym once in there she says "i don't mean to pry but why aren't we in class" i smile at her then say "your good i understand why your asking since i pulled you away from class..............and to answer that i really need to let off some steam" she nods in understanding then i head to the punching bag and blow off some steam.

After classes 

i head to my dorm and change then head to the kitchen and see that ka-chan and Hito and Aizawa and mic as i was about to say something Aizawa say "i hope you don't mind that ii brought my husband i figured he could help me if i get to mad or upset or whatever feelings" i hesitate but then think if Aizawa trust him i guess i can so i just nod then say "ka-chan you wern't the cause of why i tried to commit suicide" he nods then i continue "after mom died i was took in by Sherry and Blake and yes they are my aunt and uncle by blood or marriage anyway they gave me time to mourn for a month then they started to abuse me and Blake raped me but once i was six both of then were rapping me this continued but got worse when i was nine this is when you so called buddies would wait till you left and they started raping me as well as beating me" i took in a breath then continued "but that was not the only thing that got worse when i got home i found out that Sherry and Blake had friends join in on the fun every two weeks and this continued till the day i tried to commit suicide that you know of ka-chan anyway on that day after the beating and rape from your buddies i went home to hear Sherry and Blake talking about how they got rid of my mom to get me but i wasn't helpful to them so they were planning on selling me after hearing that i ran to the school roof" i paused to take in another breath when Hito gave me some water so i took a drink and looked into everyone's eyes and they were all empathetic and understanding then i continued "on that day as i sat on the roof for awhile all di ahem all might landed on the roof and saw me crying and walked up to me and was about to leave when i asked if i could be a hero even if i was quirkless and he turned and looked at me and said no i don't think you can become a hero ;quirkless; cause people like you are worthless and with that he left and after that i thought over everything in my life and decided to jump and when i jump i saw you trying to save me and then i was swollowed into the darkness and when i awake i was with my brother and father and i explained my past to then and for two years i trained and unlocked my quirks and got stong and that's to now" they all looked at me shocked but also in understanding then hey all hugged me while we were hugging we heard something get knocked over and i turn to see Sherry and Blake.

du du dun

survivor here i'm sorry i had to leave you with a cliff hanger

anyway i hoped you enjoyed 

what's your favorite bnha AU?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!