finale chapter

I finally got an idea and i basiclly have everything i wanted to have written in the previous chapters so here's the final chapter also heres a refresher for the family tree cause it's important to the final chapter

 Inko midoriya + Hisahi midoriya 

                             l 

Izuku Midoriya +Shinso Midoriya

                                    l                                                                                                                           

   Sam (Sara) <Cammie and Izuku jr>                        Rose(alex) <Parem, Shinso jr, and Carol>

Silvia(Kiyona)                         Mason(Jason)                         Inko jr(Peter)                  

Aaron(Samantha)<Sam jr, calisa, Zarem, and Zack>

Izuku pov

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for Hito cause were gonna be going to a high school reunion. Hito come in looking as tires as always i can't help but chuckle and he looks at me and says "what" and i chuckle again and say "you still look as tired as always and your tie, would you like some help with it" he nods so i stand up and walk over to him and grab his tie and pull his face up to me and kiss him long and lovingly and then i pull back to see Hito flustered and he says "and your still the same shameless flirt" i chuckle and say "but only with you" then i wink and he blushes then i tie his tie then i say "let's go Hito" then we walk out to our car and leave.

At the reunion

Shinso pov

Once we walk in i see everyone and the way they look and i instantly look at Izu and he looks at me and we both think *Mina spiked the punch* Izu chuckles then we walk over to mina and Izu says "Mina you spiked the punch didn't you" she giggles then nods and Izu sighs and looks at me and says "your not drinking any i know how you get when your drunk" i look at him and smile and he walks away and i smirk and look at mina and say "hand me a drink" she smirks at me mischievously and i drink.

Izuku pov

i walk around to find ka-chan when i find him he looks annoyed as always so i say "hey ka-chan" he looks at me and smiles then says "hey Izu how are you" and i look at him then at todo who's hanging off of his arm and i say "i'm good but it doesn't look like you are" he rolls his eyes and i laugh then say "did he drink the punch" and ka-chan nods his head and i say "Mina spiked the punch" he looks at me and says "i'm not suprised but anyway how's the family"  and i smile then say "everyone's good Sara's watching her kids and Sam's out doing work, Rose and Alex are probably making out, while their making out silvia and kiyona are probably watching their kids, Mason and Jason are out on a mission together, Inko and peter are out on a date since it is date night, Aaron and samantha are watching movies for family movie night, and Hito's not listening and over their getting drunk" i point to Hito and ka-chan chucles and says "good luch with that" i roll my eyes then we continue to chat.

Katsuki pov

As me and Izu were talking eye bags came over and jumped on Izu's back and Izu looks at him and says "ugh tonight's gonna be a long night isn't it" eye bags laughs and Izu turns back to me and says "well i better get him home bye ka-chan and good luck with todo" i roll my eyes as Izu eaves then i look and Todo then says "we should get home as well" then todo looks at me and smirks and i think *oh no i know that look* then we leave as well but once we get to the care todo starts kissing me aggressively and i thought *well Izu tonight's gonna be long for both of us.*

Izuku pov

once we get home i go and open the door for Hito once i open the door Hito jumps on me and wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck and starts kissing me and i try to pull away to say we should get inside first but i can't so i just walk to the door and open it and he starts taking off my shirt then his own then we go up the stairs to our room still kissing while he's stripping himself and me and once we get to the room were just in our boxers and he pushes me onto the bed and continues kissing me .

after that you know what they did ;) ;) ;)

after that we laid on the bed completely naked and i grab Hito's hand and look at his and my ring and think of everything that has happened him helping me through all my trauma and helping me get revenge on all the people who have wronged me and others i think about our kids and how they came to us and how much they have grown and how some of them are now parents and now we have grand kids, i think about all the good memories we have and all the times we have cuddled and then i think about how Hito helped me see my scars as a sign that i survived, and lastly i think of our wedding day oh my was that an interesting day.

their wedding day

Izuku pov still

I'm standing at the alter waiting for Hito when Eri come's out in and adorable purple dress and starts dropping petals on the ground and out comes Hito after her and he looks amazing in his white suit that compliments his hair and eyes well, he walks up to the alter with mic next to him and i take his hand and look at him and Aizawa says " we are here today to wed these two problem children does anybody have any objections" we sit for a second and Aizawa says "ok with out further ado say your vows or whatever" and i turn to Hito and say "ever since the day i met you, you made me feel something other that sadness you helped me grow and overcome and i can't imagine another day without waking up without you by my side" and Hito says "ever since the day i met you my first thought was damn he's hot and once i got to know you i fell in love with you i didn't care what you went through or what you were doing cause i loved you and still do i don't think i could live another day with out you by my side as well" everyone "awws" and Aizawa says "ok Shinso Hitoshi do you take this problem child to be your lawfully wedded husband" and Hito says "i do" then Aizawa looks at me and says "and Izuku Midoriya do you take this problem child to be your lawfully wedded husband" and i say "i do" then Aizawa says "you may kiss problem children" and we kiss lovingly and once we pull away everyone jumps up.

flower toss thingy

Hito got on the stage and said "everyone gather around i'm gonna throw the flowers" everyone gathers around and Hito throws the flowers and Shiggy catches it and i look at Dabi and smirk and he just scoffs and rolls his eyes as Shiggy jumps on him on excitment.

after party 

me and Hito were slow dancing in the middle of the dance floor when Denks and Mina get on the floor and start breakdancing and Hito looks at me and smirks i look at him confused then he yells "DANCE BATTLE AGAINST IZU" and everyone laughs then yells "YEAH" i just scoff and say "ok lets go" and we continue battling till it was ka-chan and i once i won the look on his face was priceless.

i chuckle remembering that when Hito says "what you laughing about" and i say "just remembering our wedding day" he laughs and says "that was an interesting day" and i say "yeah it was " then Hito kisses me and says "you know i'm not gonna be able to walk tomarrow right" and i chuckle and say "you were the one screaming FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T WALK " he blushes then says "fuck off................ that just means you'll have to carry me around" i chuckle and say "don't worry i planned on it.

hey my little wolfs survivor here i hope you enjoyed this book i enjoyed writing it.

how's your day/night/afternoon?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!