the kidnapping

this is set two weeks after shinso and Izuku's date.

Izuku pov

I was sitting alone in my dorm room when i heard a noise outside my dorm window and i knew it wasn't anyone i knew so i went to get in a defensive pose but some sort of gas came into the room and i passed out.

??????????????? pov

We knocked him out with the gas but it probably wont last long so i whisper "pick him up and lets go he probably wont be out for long" the guy i ordered to do that did and we rushed to the base after leaving a note once we got to the base we tied him to a chair and in total he was only out for forty five minutes and the gas is supposed to knock someone out for eight hours or more.

Izuku pov

Once i woke up i was tied to a chair and the smell of the room was awful but i recognized the smell, i was in my old torcher chamber AKA bitch (Sherry) and bastard (Blakes) basement. Once i opened my eyes i regretted it i saw none other than bitch and bastard they were staring at me with murderous eyes and i was disgusted so i gagged and they looked at me and bitch yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GAGGING AT BITCH" and i laughed at that and said "its just you guys giving my that look is disgusting" they looked at me angry when bastard walked over to me and slapped me across the face and i laughed again and this time bastard yelled saying "THE HEL YOU LAUGHIN AT BASTARD" and that made me laugh even more and so i said "you think you can still control me well sorry to tell you but that fragile little boy you once knew is gone" they looked at me infuriated and then someone brought a remote to them and bitch turned it on and i was being electracuted but i only flinched at the level it was currently and then bitch said "ok now let's get to the point i want you to get us information on the pro hero's and some villians specificlly i want all might, eraserhead, prezent mic, midnight and for the villians i want afo, shiggaraki, dabi, toga, and Phantom" i looked at her in disbelief then disgust and laugh then i say "i couldn't give a shit about all might but if you try and touch any of the other's i will personally kill you with my own two hands" they look at me angry then say "as if you could kill us heh heh hahahahahahaha" i scowl  at her and say "you have no clue" and after that she turns up the electricity and kepps making it go higher till i pass out.

Shinso pov

I went to Izu's room to check on him cause he wasn't answering his phone to me or anyone so i decided to go to his room to see if he was asleep or anything so i knocked on his door and waited for two minutes no answer so i knocked again and waited still no answer so i walked in to find his room a mess and then i noticed a not and it said.

"we have taken Izuku to his old torcher chamber we didn't want to but we need money to save our families but we places this note in hope it would help him we are sorry but don't say anything of this note if you do our families will be dead please help the young boy we know he's strong mind and body but everyone still has a breaking point"

once i finished reading the note i rushed to dad's room and pounded on his door he opened it tiredly and said "what is it" but once he looked up and saw me he saw my face and said "Shinso what's wrong" i couldn't speak so i handed him the note and got on the phone with the LOV and rushed to Bakugou's room on the way Kurogiri answered saying "hello Shinso" and i said "get everyone and go to the meeting room now" and he said ok and i hung up and ibanged on Bakugou's door and he opened yelling "what the hell do you want" he saw my face and was gonna say something but i said "no time for questions help me get everyone of the LOV here together in the commens room and i guess the rest of the class as well" he didn't question it and nooded and we took off to get the rest of the class.

once the class was together with a few pro hero's they agreed in allowing the LOV to meet with them before everything was explained and once everyone was together.

Once we were all together i said "Izuku has been kidnapped by someone and me and Aizawa think we know who it is" everyone looked surprised at first but then realized i didn't say dad so they know that this is serious then dad said "we believe because of this note left behind we believe we know who's behind it" after he said that the note was passed around there was so many expressions going around the most commen one was worry but also anger, and fear then dad said "we believe the people behind it is Sherry and Blake black" that's when Bakugou lost it and didn't care that some of the people in this room didn't know of what Izu has been through and said "THOSE MOTHER FUCKIN BASTARD DONT THEY THINK THEY'VE DONE ENOUGH ALREDY FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY ALEADY ABUSED, TOURCHERED, MANIPULATED,KILLED HIS MOTHER, WNATED TO SELL HIM , AND EVER RAPED HIM ISN'T THAT ENOUGH ALREADY LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE BASTARDS" the people in the room who didn't know this were shocked at fist but then their faces turned from shock to anger and then AFO said " how dare they take my son away from me i just got him back bastards and he's finally smiling for real once agai and they want to take tat away from him again" after that dad said "although i understand what you all are feeling right now he's like a son to me but we need to calm down so we can make a plan to get him back." 

It took us all ten minutes to calm down once we all did we made a plan.

Izuku pov

Once i woke up again i was in a different room but i could tell the cuffs i had on have electricitly going through them and that's when i heard bitch say "you gonna talk now bitch" and i scoff and say "to hell with you i wouldn't put them in danger" and with that she turned on the electricity and kept turning it up again till i passed out again.

hello my wolf pack survivor here 

i hope your enjoying this so far thanks for reading

what is your favorite part of christmas if you celebrate if not what's your favorite part of a holiday you celebrate?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!