the league

Aizawa pov

As Izuku opened the window i tensed up thinking well damn he's good then he invites us in and the instant i walk in i recognize Shiggaraki and all for one I went into a defensive stance when Izuku says "i know you see them as villain's but first try to understand what we are first" i look at him confused he roll's his eyes then laughs slightly then he says "were not villains were vigilante's" i still look at him confused then he gestures for me to sit im hesitant at first then he says "we wont hurt you" then i sit down and he explains saying "ok here's the difference between us and villains we don't kill or steal for fun well toga steals for fun but that's besides the point when it comes to killing there's a reason behind it" he pauses and i look at him confused still.

Shiggaraki pov

As izuku is explaining our group i notice the purple haired kid staring at MY brother in admiration and love and it pissed me off like dude that's MY little brother your staring at i got lost in thought when Izuku spoke again saying "shiggy stop scowling at hito like that" i turn to the side and he slightly laughs then turns to eraser head and says "ok as i was saying we have reason to kill them in fact all the people we have killed were TRASH" he said the word trash with so much venom and it took eraser head and the purple haired kid by surprise that it's makes eraser head ask "why'd you say trash with such venom" and father responds saying "if you've been through as much as he has and know what those people do you would understand" everyone in the group nods but only some of them know about Izuku's past but they know what those people did so.

Izuku pov

I start again saying "the people we rid the world of are rapists, abusers, murderers, so basicly people who cause harm to others" then Aizawa nods then says "do you mind me asking why you all decided to do this" i look at everyone for permission then i say "the one's i know of and that are allowing me to say are Toga for her she was kicked out of her house by her parents because to them she had a ^villainous^ quirk, Dabi he was abused and overly trained by his father cause he wasn't ^strong enough^ but that was until he ran away ugh i fucking hate you father Dabi" Dabi looks at me then says "I know i hope he rots in hell" then i continue saying "shiggy he was abused by his adoptive father till he was four and his quirk activated and he didn't know how to control it resulting in him accidentally killing his adoptive family accept his father but the bastard deserved it, then there's Spinner he was out casted cause he looked different they told him he looked like a ^monster^ Father was raised to be a villain even when he didn't want to be, twice was out casted because his quirk had a ^villainous^ side, kurogiri was told he could never make his life into anything because he looked ^villainous^ compress was bullied for his quirk people telling him his quirk was useless that's everyone i know or those that are willing to share their story" i took a deep breath before Aizawa spoke asking.

Aizawa pov

That was a lot of information to take in and i was shocked but also not it makes sense and i understood them and why they were doing but i was confused about Izuku so i asked "what about you Izuku" he looked conflicted before he said "i'd prefer not talkig about it right now i don't know if i can trust you with what i have to say" then i nod in understanding then Izuku takes shinso to i'm assuming his room after they left i sat there for a second thinking when i was drawn away from my thoughts by all for one saying "hi I'm Hisashi Midoriya" and he puts his hand out to shake so i did and i say "I'm Aizawa Shouta" then he sat down on the bar stool next to me then he said "i don't want to ask but can you keep an eye on my son" i look at him surprised and confused then he says "i know you offered for him to go to your school so i was wondering if you could keep an eve on him" i then asked "why" and he hesitated before saying "he.........he isn't  in the best stateof mind" i ask "why" and he tells me "that's up tp him to tell you but just keep a close eye on him" so i nod then ask "where's Izuku's room since i assume that's where he took shinso" he tells me and i head to Izuku's room to find them in Izuku's room making out...........................

just kidding they were flirting with each other and talking so i clear my throut to get their attention then i say "hey Shinso we need to go before your papa freaks out that we were gone for too long" he says bye to Izuku and we leave.

Izuku pov

Once Hito left i felt lonely so i decided to get in the shower to help i had a peaceful shower for ten minutes when a memory came to me and i fell to the floor of the shower screaming>

Shiggaraki pov 

me and the league were sitting peacefully when we here Izuku's screams so me, father, Toga, Dabi, and kurogiri run up the rest of the league wanted to come but father told them not to cause me and father had a feeling it was something to do with his past. when we get there he's still screaming in the shower and we run to him and father says "Izuku what's wrong" he doesn't respond so i say "what do you see" and he struggles to say "th-th-there's B-B-B-Blake he walked into the b-b-bathroom when i was showering and started t-t-t-t-touching me he said that i was u-u-us-us-useless and the only thing i was good for was my b-body then began t-t-touching me starting with my c-c-crotch he grabbed my p-penis then got in with me and started s-s-s-sucking on my neck then undressed and s-s-sl-sl-slammed his penis in m-my ass and continued u-until he c-came in me and left me p-p-passed out but before he left he t-turned the water to the highest l-level burning my skin and then i p-p-passed out" i grabbed him and rubbed circles into his back and whispered "it's ok your ok he can't hurt you i'm right here we all are here for you" his breathing was slowly normalising then i said "think of all the things that make you happy" i paused then said "think of animals, mom, dad, me, the league, that boy" he was breathing normally and that was when i realized he fell asleep in my arms so i laugh quietly so i don't wake him up then i whisper to dad "he fell asleep" then dad shoed everyone but me and Dabi out so we can get him dressed once me and Dabi got Izuku dressed without waking him up we layed him in bed we were about to walk away when he was whimpering so we layed in bed with him and he stopped whimpering so we slept with him to help him sleep.

hey guys survivor here to be honest writing a detailed rape scene was hard for me i mean this whole book has been a little difficult but i want to finish it so ya anyway i hope your enjoying this fanfic so far 

i'm going to be adding some sort of question at the end of these chapters for you to answer if you want so 

what's your favorite ice cream? mine's either mint chocolate chip or cookies and cream or maybe brookie

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!