prologue

Inko pov

I lay in this hospital bed exhausted after giving birth to my beautiful baby boy as i gaze at him his father walks into the room and looks at Izuku lovingly for a couple of minutes before crying and so i ask him "honey what's the matter" he looks away before saying "i-i i have to leave you guys i-i'm sorry" before i could ask him why he says "i left an envelope on our bed explaining why i'm sorry I LOVE YOU AND IZUKU" he kisses Izuku's head and me one last time before leaving.

two of weeks later

It's been two weeks and i could finally take my sweet Izuku home. I lay him in his bed so he can continue sleeping and i head to my room to read the letter the letter read

" Dear Inko I love you so much and i wish i could help you raise our beautiful child but i can't. I never had the courage to tell you this in person cause i was afraid to see your face but here goes nothing I am the greatest villian all for one and i'm leaving you because i want you and Izuku to have the best life you can and not worry about constantly having someone after you so i cut all ties we have for you and our child's safety i want him to grow up being the person he wants to be i'm sorry and i love you bye" 

As i read the letter i start crying and i notice parts of the letter and tear soaked already so i cry more knowing how much he wanted to be there.

over the years me and Izuku have become so close and he's my little warrior i tell him that everyday. He's three years old now we drove home from his playdate with Katsuki or as he calls him ka-chan we arrive at home and he's fast asleep so i smile at him and pick him up and take him to his room and head to my room when i get a phone call from my sister Sherry "hi sherry how are you" i say and she responds with "good but do you mind if me and my husband come over to hang out tomorrow?" and i say "no not at all but i'll be driving him to a play date at two pm" and she asks "what time does it end at" and i tell her "typically at five but today it ran until eight" and sherry hummed in response and said "ok why don't e hang out after than" i said "alright night love you" she said it back but i could tell it was forced i mean i've know her my whole life how could i not notice it. anyway i head to bed.

the next day 

Izuku pov

Me and mommy are getting ready to go see ka-chan i'm so excited so i jump up and down and say to mommy excitedly "hey mommy are you ready yet i wanna go already" and she smiles at me and says "hold on sweetie i'm almost ready" and she smiles again i always love seeing mommy's smiles they make me so happy. We get to the park and mommy goes to talk with auntie and uncle Bakugou while i head over to ka-chan and i say "hey ka-chan what are we gonna do today" and he says " hey Izuku i don't know what do you wanna do" and i tell him "hero's" he smiles and rolls his eyes and says "alright" ka-chan doesn't smile often but when he does he looks so so i don't know mesmerising the day went on so quickly that it was already seven thirthy

hours later

During that time my apparent aunt and uncle showed up to hang out with mommy but anyway were heading home when a car runs into the side my mommy's in and and i black out for a second when i see mommy coved in blood and  i shake her trying to wake her up when auntie sherry comes to my side from behind the car and says to me "omg Izuku inko are you okay" then she see's mommy and gasps but it sounded fake and she pulls me out and i try to fight her to get back to mommy but she wont let me then she says "your mommy is dead she's gone" i freeze and sit there and everything went blank. I lost the one thing that meant everything to me. Suddenly i'm being hugged in a hospital bed the person hugging me is auntie Mitsuki she's calling my name so i look at her and she says "oh Izuku dear i'm so sorry" and i look at her and say "it's ok auntie it's not your fault" i say and look at ka-chan and give him the look.

Katsuki pov

Izuku gave me the look i never wanted to see cause he told me when and if he gave me this look it meant he didn't want to talk with words for awhile or forever so basicly he was going to be mute and i gave him a pleading look hoping he wouldn't but he shook his head no and that meant he wasn't changing his mind when his aunt and uncle walked into the room and told Izuku "we are going to be taking care of you from now on" Izuku just nodded to them and he was in the hospital for a couple days before they took him to his new home

Izuku pov

We get to my new home and i go straight to my room and i go to sleep for the first month i spent most of my time in my room acationly going out to see ka-chan for a little. ka-chan understood i was grieving and didn't force me to talk or hang out he only asked that i would keep going on and so i promised i would. that first month was long and tiring mostly spent crying and staying up late learning about hero's and watching all might video's at the end of that month it started.

hey guys strong survivor here i want to thank you for reading and also i will try to update everyday but no gaurente's 

survivor out bye