the reunion

for the one person who read this i updated it and added more so ya

Izuku pov

When i had turned i saw Sherry and Blake and Sherry was the first to speak up and she said "SO THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN ALL THIS TIME YOU BRA- i mean sweetie why would you run away" my blood boiled and i started to walk towards them and they were backing away into the class 1-A commons where everyone else was but i was to angry to care so i yelled "WHY WHY HAH YOU FUCKING KNOW EXACTLY WHY" then sherry said "oh but sweetie we just want you to come back to us so we can take care of you" and i yelled "take care of TAKE CARE OF HAH MY ASS YOU WANT ME BACK" they nod then i yell "WHAT SO YOU YOU CAN RAPE AND BEAT AND TOURTURE ME THEN TRY AND SELL ME HA" all of the class looked at us shocked then Blake yells "DON'T YELL AT YOUR AUNT AND ME LIKE THAT LEARN TO RESPECT US" and i start laughing out of anger then say "HA HA HA HA HA RESPECT RESPECT YOU YA NO NOT AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS OF RAOE AND ABUSE" then Sherry yells saying "YOU SHOULD RESPECT US WE TOOK YOU IN AFTER YOUR MOTHER DIED IN AN ACCIDENT" and i almost lost it but said "AFTER MY MOM DIED YA RIGHT YOU GOT HER KILLED HOPING THAT I WOULD BE OF USE TO YOU BUT I WASN'T SO YOU WANTED TO SELL ME BEFORE I TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE" and they looked at me surprise and i said "YA I FUCKING KNOW I HEARD YOU BEFORE I RAN TO THE ROOF OF MY SCHOOL" they looked at me in surprised then i said "get out" then they say "what did you say" and then i said "i said FUCKING LEAVE BASTARDS GET OUT"

Class pov

damn don't make Izuku mad.

(A/N: they didn't understand exactly what was going on because they were in so much shock)

Katsuki pov

they weren't listening to Deku and he was getting even more pissed off to the point he shoved them out the door when all might come's around the corner and i think 'fuck this ain't good' and all might asks "why did you shove them out the door young Midoriya" and he look's at all might and says "your not any better than them they may have been worse but your still not any better" and after he said that an angry Izuku walked out of the room to his dorm.

after deku got to his dorm and the class settled down

the class and all might looked at me, Aizawa, and Shinso. I looked at all might and said "i ain't fuckin explaining it to you cause he want's you to figure out what you did to him so you can fucking leave while we explain" and with that i shoved him out the door and he left and i made sure of that and then i look at the class say "i don't think Izuku wanted you guys to know what happened to him but since you guys heard i'll sum it up those were his blood and marriage related aunt and uncle but i wouldn't call then that anyway they abused and raped him after they  killed his mother off and why he said that to all might is cause all might called him useless and said that people like him shouldn't exist cause he was quirkless before his quirk manifested" and with that i walked to my dorm.

with Izuku

Izuku pov

When i got to my dorm i went straight to the bathroom once in the shower i was freaking out tp the point i almost had a panic attack but instead i grabbed the razor and started slitting my wrist even though they already had plenty of scars and fresh cuts as well but i didn't car so i continued till i heard a knock on my door so i said "yes who's there" and then the voice said "hey it's me Aizawa and i was wondering if your okay" so i say "i'm fine" and he said "are you sure" and i say yes again then he says "okay" then he leaves and then i looked at my wrist to see that they are really cut up but i've done worse so i washed my wrists off then got out of the shower and get dressed and bandage my cut's then head to the kitchen to make some ramen when ka-chan see's and says "hey Izuku do you want some katsudon" and i shake my head excitedly and start jumping up and down and he laughs slightly then i sit down at the table waiting for him and while waiting i pull out my sketch book and head phones but before i put then in ka-chan says "play it out load" then i look at him then say "alright" then play it and we listened to my music till it got to our song before i disappeared then we started singing and dancing. 

song above

izuku

Katsuki

both

You're never gonna make it
You're not good enough
There's a million other people with the same stuff
You really think you're different
Man, you must be kidding
Think you're gonna hit it
But you just don't get it

It's impossible
It's not probable
You're irresponsible
Too many obstacles
You gotta stop it yo
You gotta take it slow
You can't be a pro
Don't waste your time no more

Who the fuck are you
To tell me what to do?
I don't give a damn if you say you disapprove
I'm gonna make my move
I'm gonna make it soon
And I'll do it 'cause it's what I wanna fucking do

'Cause all these opinions
And all these positions
They coming in millions
They blocking your vision
But no, you can't listen
That shit is all fiction
'Cause you hold the power as long as your driven

You're never gonna make it
There's no way that you make it
Yeah, maybe you can fake it
But you're never gonna make it
Are you just gonna take that?
Make them take it all back
Don't tell me you believe that
Are you just gonna take that
Or will you fucking fight back?

Or will you fucking fight back? (Woo)

Yeah, you ain't gonna make it
You ain't never ever gonna break it
You can never beat them, man, they're better than you, face it
Thinking that they give a damn, you're not thinking straight kid
No, they don't give a damn, you got what I'm saying
I'm not fucking playing
I'll give it to you straight, man
There's too many others and you're not that great, man
Stop, what your saying
Stop, what your making
Everybody here knows that you're just faking

Nah, I don't wanna hear it anymore
I don't wanna hear it anymore
All these fucking thoughts, they are not what I need anymore
I'm about to shut the motherfucking door
On all you poor ass haters with your heads in the clouds
Talking out loud so proud
You better shut your goddamn mouths
Before I do more than speak out
It's about to head south

You're never gonna make it
There's no way that you make it
Yeah, maybe you can fake it
But you're never gonna make it
Are you just gonna take that?
Make them take it all back
Don't tell me you believe that
Are you just gonna take that
Or will you fucking fight back?

Or will you fucking fight back? (Woo)

after the song ended we sat down at the table and ate once we were done we went to our dorms and i laid in bed hoping for a good nights sleep but didn't get it.

hey guys survivor here this was an update to this chapter since it was short compared to my other chapters anyway i hope you enjoyed the little fluff moment between Izuku and Katsuki

btw in this story Katsuki and Izuku are like brothers so

anyways i hope you enjoyed

what is your favorite musician?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!