over the years

Izuku pov

As i walked into my ^home^ i see Sherry and Blake sitting at a table with their friends i had a slight hope that i would be let off easy but i was very far off. Sherry walked up to me and said "hi mistake these are my friends and they're going to be joining in on the fun for now on every two weeks on friday" a look of dread came on my face before i felt all emotions leave me i'd become numb. now i had not only two abusers but now six three males and three females that's including Sherry and Blake but not counting my bullies.

5 years later

It's been five years and and i'm still numb to everything after that happened i just figured always be prepared for worse. school was over iand i was almost ^home^ when i heard Sherry say "we got rid of his mother hoping he would be helpful to us and all he's been is useless ugh" then Blake says "i know but we could always sell him" Sherry liked the idea and she smirks. after i hearing that i ran back to the school and was sitting on the roof when all might appeared

(A/N: this next scene is basically the same as the show just a little different but anyway this is when Izuku asks if he can he a hero if he's quirkless so ya also i make all might more of a jerk for the sake of the story so don't be mad at me if i make him different it's for the sake of the story)

I asked all hoping he would say yes but he turns around looks at me with malice then says "no i don't think you can become a hero ;quirkless; cause people like you are worthless" and with that i though of what ka-chan had said to me that day "if you really want to be a hero there might be a way jump off the roof of the building and hope for a quirk in your next life" and i thought of how my life has been since mom died so i got on the ledge and jumped and when i did i saw ka-chan and he looked at me and rushed to where i was and tried to grab me but couldn't and then i saw him run and i heard the roof door open and close before i well into darkness.

Shigaraki pov

I had found out after i met Izuku that he was my brother but i couldn't tell him for safety reasons. as i was lost in thought thinking about that i see izuku on the ledge of a roof and i freaked out and called for Kurogiri (plz tell me i'm spelling that right) and he opens a portal and walks through and see's why i'm freaking out so he opens a portal under Izuku and once we got him safely to the ground we head back to the base.

At the base

I walk to my father's room and knock on the door he tell's  me to come in so i do once in there i say "hey dad" and he looks at me and says " hi son but i told you to call me boss at ;work;" i cringe at the thought of calling him boss and i think he notice cause he sighed then says "anyway why are you here?" he says and i know he's happy to see me but that feeling soon fades as i remember why i'm here so i look at him and say "Izuku tried to commit suicide" i say that sadly and he looks at me in disbelief then see's my eyes then says lowly "i-is he o-okay" i nod then say "ya me and kurogiri caught him just in time and he's currently resting in my room" he looks at me then rushes out the door to i assume my room so i head there to. When we get there Izuku is starting to stir

Izuku pov

When i wake up i thought i was going to be in a hospital bed but i awoke i saw Shiggy and once i saw him i jumped into his arms. As i'm hugging shiggy i open my eyes and see my FATHER so i hesitanly say "d-d-dad" he looks a little surprised.

(A/N: in this all for one looks a little different he has black hair with some gray hair and red eyes. i'll add a picture once it's drawn)

He looks at me then says "y-y-you know i-i'm your f-father" i nod then say "mom used to have pictures of you all over the house and she told me that you left cause you wanted us to have a better life" he looks surprised then he looks at me confused and says "used to?" i was aout to answer when i felt the biggest surge of pain go up my spine and i started clutching shiggy even more while screaming.

Hisashi pov

as Izuku was about to answer he starts screaming in pain and sweating shigaraki looks at me as we were both freaking out and i finally struggle to say "d-d-do y-y-you k-know what's ha-ha-happening" and he breathly says "w-w-when we first met h-h-he was covered in b-b-b-bruises and c-c-cuts" i gasp and say in panic "lift his shirt" when he does we see bruises gashes and cut's and burn marks and whip mark's and then i notice his wrists are covered in bandages so i wait for Izuku to stop screaming and i shakily ask him "w-w-what happened and can w-we see the e-e-extent of i-it" he looks at us then says " o-k b-but c-an you g-uys look a-way f-for a s-seconed" so we do and wait and he says "o-k" we turn to see how horrible it is his whole body is covered in cut's, bruises, gashes, burns, whip marks, and anything you can think of. Me and shigaraki look at each other at a loss for words.

hey guys survivor here i hope you enjoyed but i don't think you can unless your sick or you enjoy reading something you can relate to in some extent anyway thanks for reading

should i do another fanfic and what anime look below for examples

demon slayer

bnha

vampire knight

attack on titan

card captor

fairy tail

that's all the anime's i can think of at the moment i'm currently writing this at 11:06 so my brain isn't completely energised and also tell me what ships to do for the fanfic anyway 

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!