truth

Izuku pov

As i sat on Shiggy's bed i looked at shiggy and father in that moment i notice that shiggy kinda looks like father and that's when it hit me "i-i have a brother" i say without realizing it father and shiggy looked confused then surprised then they realized that i notice it then shiggy says "yes i am your brother but can you continue what you were saying" i jumped then thought oh right so i began and said "this is gonna be a long story so get comfortable" they did then i began again and said "life was good till i was three"

Shiggaraki pov

i wanted to say something but i didn't and just continued listening as he spoke he said "mom died when i was three and i was devastated but things only got worse cause i moved in with aunt and uncle black" he said aunt and uncle with so much venom but he continued and said "they let me mourn for a month before it all got worse on the day it all began i went to meet up with ka-chan to play but his friends came and told him he had to bully me or they would kill me and after hearing that i felt bad for ka-chan cause i know he didn't want to hurt or bully me but that wasn't the worst" he stopped to catch his breath and that was when me and dad noticed how dead his eyes were they were a void of all emotion but anger starting to show as he was thinking of what to say next and he spoke again saying "when i got ^home^ Sherry started to physicle abuse me and Blake would not only physicly abuse me he would rape me as well" i was pissed after hearing that and i could feel that father was to as he was scrunching his face trying to stay calm but failing and when i was about to say something Izuku spoke again.

Hisashi pov

As Izuku continued his story i was getting angrier but kept listening and he said "It only got worse when i was six we went to the hospital and was told i could be quirkless but the docter told Sherry i was quirkless probably for safety considering she wasn't my mom but once we got home it was one of the worst beating i had gotten so far little did i know matters were gonna get worse cause eventually Blake joined and then after beating me he decided to get her to join in on the rape as well and so she did but they wern't the only people" Izuku stopped to catch his breath so i called one of my men to get him water, shiggaraki's blanket and me my locket to help us calm and for Izuku to speak better once he got a drink he began again saying " as things were bad at home they were bad at school as well ka-chan being forced to bully me bullies doing for fun but it just got even worse once i was nine at this time my bullies other than ka-chan they began raping me when ka-chan left  and after this that's when i met shiggy and on that day after i met you i headed home and when i got there they had friends over so i hoped that ment that i would be free for a day but i was wrong really wrong" he stopped and that's when i realized he was breaking his emotions were coming back well at least the anger, saddness and fear it was a good start and i was still trying to calm down and so was shiggaraki but we both had our calming objects Izuku spoke again.

Izuku pov

I noticed they were angry but were trying to stay calm for me but i know they wanted to hear what their family went through so  i continued and said "Sherry walked up to me and basically told me they were gonna join every two weeks so now i was being beaten and raped both at school and my so called ^home^ this continued till yesterday or is it today oh well whatever anyway i was heading home and as iwas about to walk in i heard sherry say we got rid of his mother hoping he would be useful but all he was was useless and then Blake said we could always sell him and Sherry liked the idea and after i heard that i ran" my breth caught in my throat and shiggy noticed and so he patted my head and i took another drink then begann again saying "i ran to the roof of my school and i was up there for twenty minutes processing what i had heard when i heard a load thud and i saw ^all might^" i said that with so much venom then began again.

Shiggaraki pov

I heard the way he said all might and it started me and i noticed it startled father to so we were waiting to hear why and he began saying "i asked him before he could leave if i could still be a hero if i was quirkless and he said no i don't think you can become a hero ;quirkless; cause people like you are worthless then he left and i thought about my life and what ka-chan told me and i jumped and when i did i saw ka-chan try to grab me before everything went black and i woke up here" he went quiet and me and father stood up pacing trying not to go and murder some people as we were about to leave Izuku said " NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL THEM" we looked at him then he grinned and said " i will be the one to punish them" me and dad looked at each other then him and i said "i-i thought you wanted to be a hero" and he smirked and said "i'm not going to be a villian i'll be a vigante so i'll be saving some people by ridding the world of trash" and with that me and dad were questioning but then we said "well if thai is what you want then all right"  we say and he nods then says " ok get out i need to train and see if i can unlock my quirk" he shoves out then me and dad look at each other confused then i realize "this is my room " i shouted with realizing it till Izuku comes out and says "alright take me to my room then" and i tell him we have to get it ready" so he went back in my room and locked it.

during the explanation with Katsuki

Katsuki pov

i woke up in cold sweat from my dream watching deku jump i'm sorry for what i did i wish i could apoliggies i know i was forced and i know he knew that but i still feel bad for doing it now this dream i'm gonna see for awhile ain't i.

hey guys survivor here you know i really didn't think this chapter was going t to this long but hey

this was his past in short anyway i hope your enjoying so far and also what do you think i can improve on

what do you think will happen next

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!