thanks giving special

hey guys just letting you know the next chapter will be extra long since i haven't put a new chapter in a little while but anyways here you go also this is set in the future.

Shinso pov

I just got back from the store cause  Izuku needed more stuff for tomorrow but in all honesty i think he just wanted to get me out of the house so he can cook in peace without me begging him to let me help since he wont except it i walk into the kitchen and see him dancing to our favorite song 'the village' it's our favorite song because it reminds us of our eldest son Sam cause when we found him he was wondering around our favorite date park and we asked him why he was wondering around all alone without friends or his parents and he told us his family disowned him and kicked him out for being transgender so we adopted him and he's happy now anyway back to the present i look at him and see him dancing and singing to it and he has a decent voice to so but no matter how many times i see him dance it still amazes me once he turns his back to me i walk up behind him and start dancing with him and were just rocking side to side when he says "the kids and grandkids will be here soon" i sigh thinking goodness it's gonna get loud he says "i know but we haven't seen them in awhile" he sits there for a second then turns around then says "and the grand babies i can't wait to see them" i chuckle at him then i say "your still the mama for sure" he looks at me then smirks then says "but i can still be scary" i nod in agreements then say "scarier than Aizawa in fact" he chuckles at that then leans up and kisses me then whispers "but i can also be sexy" then he turns back around and i'm sitting there amazed and kinda turned on but i shake it off.

Izuku pov

as he's  sitting there amazed i laugh then he shakes it off and the bell rings and i say "Hito can you get the door so i can finish this up i'm almost done"  he nods then goes to get the door and i finish up about to go out the kitchen when i hear a load "were back bitches" i smile then think Rose is here then she walks in and runs over to me and says "hey papa how are you doin" i chuckle at her and she smiles and we stare at each other till we hear the doorbell then i say "can you help me set up the living room" she nods at me and we head to the living room and finish rearranging the living room with the help of Sam by the time we finished everyone was her.

Izuku's family tree                () means the kids partners and <> means their kid/s

                                Inko midoriya      Hisashi midoriya                                                                                                                                                                   l                                                                                                                                                                                                Izuku Midoriya    Shinso Midoriya                                                                                                                                                                    l                                                                                                                                                                    Sam (Sara)   <Cammie and Izuku jr>

                                                           Rose(alex)   <Parem, Shinso jr, and Carol>

                                                                                Silvia(Kiyona)