the longest day

Quick question. Should i show more of my art here or make an art book what do you guys gals non bianary and ect people think?

Izuku pov

I've been at the school for a month and i've gotten a few recruits to our group and i've gotten close to those few people i haven't let a whole lot of people in. All di- ahem all might still is as ignorant as ever and still hasn't figured it out but whatever. I'm laying in y room cause we just finished dinner and we had rice curry i was listening to music when i decided to take my headphones out i heard a sound that reminded me of a day that i wanted to forget as the memory was coming up i put my headphones back in my ears then laid down to sleep it took me ten minutes till i was asleep as i slept that memory came up.

It was when i was thirteen.

I woke u early in the morning hoping to avoid getting beaten up in the morning so i got into my uniform and sneaked down the stairs and realized they had friends over so i tried sneaking out the door faster but as soon as i had the door handle turned Blake says "where do you think your going without your beating" i tried running out the door when Sherry grabbed the shock collar  controller and turned it on and i fell to my knees and she dragged me back inside the house and threw me into the living room and i landed on the glass table and it broke and i got several shards in my back then Sherry yells "HEY THAT WAS MY FAVORITE TABLE YOU FUCKING BASTARD ASS WHORE" i tried to get up but i couldn't so i backed away forgetting about the glass in my back till i hit the wall and it dug deeper into my skin but then Blake picked me up by my hair and threw me back into the glass this time my stomach and chest had glass shards in them then Sherry Blake and their four friends look at me like i was prey and they were ready to devour me and they did they ripped my clothes off and dragged me to the basement and strapped me to the wall and started whipping me not caring that they were forcing the glass further into my skin doing this for an hour before raping me for an hour as well then when they were done Sherry said "be back on time or your punishment will be worse" i struggled to get up once they left but i did and went to my room and changed into my extra uniform then i headed to school.

Once he got to school

Once i got there i got my usual forced beating from ka-chan and once he left i got raped once again in one day but they did it longer than most times which is usually half an hour then they left and i tried to get dressed once i did i wobbled to the restroom and took care of my injuries and cleaned up the mess from my bullies then i covered my cut's and then went to class only to be told off for being late so i just sat down and he continued with class.

After school

Once school was over i got my usual beating and again once ka-chan left i got a way longer rape than this morning about one and a half hours  then they left me in the alley way and i didn't have the strength to do much but i still tried to get dressed when a lady i've never seen in my life came by and i couldn't fight her so she raped me as well and once she was done she dressed me and i passed out and once i came to i looked at the time and realized i had to be home in half an hour so i ran as much as my body probably should've been resting i couldn't i went into survival mode and once i got home i had been five minutes late so i slowed down at the fence gate and walked into the yard and slowly made my way to the porch then once i got to the door the door slammed open and i saw Sherry and Blake there with a strong stench of alchohol then they grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the basement door once they opened it they threw me down into the basement and locked it then came back 

An hour and a half later

I'm guessing an hour and a half later they came down with eight of their friend and they all came down and beat me till my body was numb then they all took turns raping me always two at a time while everyone else enjoyed the ^show^ they touched my penis shoved their penis's into my ass sucked on my penis as well then all of them joined Sherry put my penis inside her i hated it Blake stuck his penis in my ass along with two of his friends then every two of the other guys put my hands on their penis's and one of the lady's made me lick her vagina and the last three were sucking on other parts of my body and this lasted eight hours including the beating and turn's they took. When they left i had no strength so i just passed out.

I finally woke up but in cold sweat i rushed to the bathroom and tried to washed away the disgust i felt but couldn't and i was on the verge of a panic attack and that i grabbed a razor and started cutting my wrist and upper thighs my whole lower arm from my elbow down was cut up and bleeding and same with my thighs and i could tell i lost a lot of blood to the point i was dizzy but i fought the dizziness and got dressed and ready for class once class started i lasted half an hour before i couldn't do much more i tried getting Aizawa's attention but i couldn't and i fell off my chair .

Mina pov

Today i noticed when Izuku walked in to class he looked really pale but i just shrugged it off but half an hour into class he tried getting Mr. Aizawa's attention but couldn't and fell out of his desk in the moment i yell "MR. AIZAWA" he turned to look at me annoyed but noticed Izuku and ran over to us cause i had picked his head up and put it onmy lap and Mr. Aizawa said "what happened" now everyone was looking at us then at Izuku concerned and i said "i don't know i just know he looked pale this morning" he nodded then looked at Izuku and then looked at his wrist and looked surprised then said "pull up his sleeve NOW" so i did and what i saw shocked me so i looked at his other arm and almost screamed but couldn't both his arms were severly cut up i looked at Mr. Aizawa and saw that he was also in shock but stayed focased then yelled "SOMEONE GET RECOVERY GIRL NOW" everyone jumped out of there trance of shock when Bakugou ran out.

Katsuki pov

once i saw his arms i almost screamed and cried but didn't but when Mr. Aizawa broke me out of my trance i ran to recovery girls office ignoring the teachers telling me to stop running once i got their i screamed at recovery girl saying "IT'S IZUKU HURRY H-H-HIS NEVERMIND JUST HURRY" she was surprised by my shouting but she nodded and we ran to class 1-A once she got there she also looked surprised but had everyone move and she got to work.

All might pov

i saw young Bakugou running to recovery girls office i tried to slow him down but noticed he wasn't even listening to the other teachers and so i followed him and saw young Midoriya past out with his arms covered in cut's

hey guy's survivor here this chapter was hard to write specially the last part cause i had someone really close to me cut but that person is better now so that's good also i hope you don't do this but if you do just know it get's better i know that it don't feel like it at times i just hope you keep fighting and overcome the urges to slit burn or whatever you do to self harm.

i hope your enjoying so far

what's your favorite song to listen to when your down?

thanks for reading 

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!