the date

the outfit above is shinso's outfit tor their date will be mentioned in the story what im talking about

Izuku pov

it's been three weeks since the sports festival and since i had broke down in front of Aizawa since then he's been talking with me more wanting to know more so he can help me more.

(A/N: by the way i never mentioned this but in this story Aizawa got docteren degree after being a teacher for two years realizing that his problem children will probably need therapy sometimes so he wanted to be able to help)

Since then things have been getting a little easier. Anyway i was walking through the hall when Mina pulled me to the side and said "Izuku your going to ask Shinso out it's so obvious you like him" i blushed at her comment then thought for a moment it would fun to get to know Hito more and i would like to kiss his soft looking lips i mean they probably are, that's when Mina said "then kiss him" i look at her surprised then said "was i mumbling again" she nodded her head and i got flustered then finally said "ok i'll do it" she was jumping up and down excited i just shook my head and we went to class.

After school

Class was over in three minutes and i asked to talk to Hito after class. The bell rang and i walked out of class waiting for Hito and he came out and said "so you wanted to talk to me" i looked away for a second then looked back at him and started figeting with my shirt then i said "willyougooutwithme" and he said "i'm sorry i couldn't understand you, you said it to fast" i nodded then took a breath and said "ok Hito will you go out with me" his face flushed and he nods and i smile then say "well then we should get ready, meet you in front of the dorms" he nods again and i rush to my dorm and get ready. (his outfit is below)

once i was done we met in front of the dorms and damn did Hito look good so i said "damn you look hot" and he said "thanks you look hot to" i flush red then say "so where do you want to go eat" he thinks for a moment then says "how about we get vi...

once i was done we met in front of the dorms and damn did Hito look good so i said "damn you look hot" and he said "thanks you look hot to" i flush red then say "so where do you want to go eat" he thinks for a moment then says "how about we get village inn then maybe a movie" i smile and nod and we head to village inn once we get there and we order and while waiting we talked and i said "what's your favorite movie or show" and Hito says "movie it would be the scream movie series and for show it would be aot what about you" i smile and say "movie it would be dardevil for movie and for show it would be blood c, what do you like to listen to?" he thinks and says "i really like heavy metal, rock, pop, rap, and soul music, what about you?" i think then say "that's a hark question but i would say soul music is my number one, rap, rock, a little pop, and heavy metal, what artist do you listen to often?" he thinks then says "i listen to falling in reverse, black veil brides, andy black, skillet, kesha, pitbill, and many more that i cant think of at the moment, and you?"  and i think for a bit and the waiter brings our food while im thinking and me and Hito say our thanks then i say "i like a lot so um skillet, andy black, eminem, In this moment, avril lavigne, falling in reverse, also more but quick question have you ever heard of NF?" he shakes his head no so i say "you should listen to his music it's really good" he nods his then we continue eating.

(A/N: if this is bad im sorry i 've never been on a date so this is me just making it up as i go so ya)

after eating 

Shinso pov

After we ate we were going to a movie theater when i said "why don't we just go to our dorms for movies or shows, we can make a set up and get snacks on the way home" he thought for a moment before nodding then we head to the store on the way an older lady fell over and Izu helped her up and i couldn't help but stare at his ass and damn does it look good he noticed me staring and he blushes he doesn't say anything and go to the store and grab a bunch of random snacks some junk food and some healthy then we went back to the dorm and started setting up a movie fort. (image below but there's a tv on the other side that you can't see)

we spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching several movies and eventually turning to watching anime's we were halfway through an episode of blood+ when Izu turned my head and kissed me and i got on his lap and we started making out not re...

we spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching several movies and eventually turning to watching anime's we were halfway through an episode of blood+ when Izu turned my head and kissed me and i got on his lap and we started making out not realizing that Mina sneaked in to take pictures of us. We sat there making out for awhile occassionlly stopping for air eventually we pulled away and there was a string of saliva connecting us when Izu said "as much as i would love to continue that we should go to bed" i nod and we lay down and cuddle eventualy falling asleep.

Mina pov

I had to sneak in and get some photo'sthe first one i got was of them making out i walked out after taking only one i didn't want to chance it and them going farther than that but i still stayed by the door once i heard them go to bed i opened the door and started taking several pictures oh my god this is so cute i can't after i was done with that i rushed to the commens and showed the girls we all fawned over how adorable they are together like oh my god and then i showed them the picture o them making out we all flushed from the embarrassment then we went to bed after that.

hey my wolf pack survivor here

i hope you enjoyed also sorry if it's bad or not how a date goes but as i said i have to experiance so ya but anyway thanks for reading 

what's your favorite sport to play of watch?

survivor out bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!