Satan's Favorite Vice

"If it isn't the infamous Ariana Grande

"If it isn't the infamous Ariana Grande. Missed me Sister?" Jeze said evilly, knowing she killed two sparrows with one arrow.

"Je-jeze?" Ariana/Melody lowly stuttered. Jeze smirked at her reaction.
Everyone looked between Ariana Grande and Kristen Stewart with confused faces.
Not knowing whether to interrupt their silent conversation, director hesitatingly started "M-Miss Stewart, h-how come you are here? I-Is there anything I-I can do for you?"

"Sure" Jeze continued "I can borrow two of your people here"
Director advanced toward jeze, rather respectfully.
"Of course, that, I can do. Which 2 people mam?" Director composed himself and sent a silent message to his assistant with his eyes, which he instantly understood.

"Please have a seat madam." Assistant bought a chair for jeze.

"Don't bother." Jeze declined without even sparing a glance to the assistant.
Her eyes fixated on stage, at the two peoples sitting there, totally dumbfounded.

"I want that red head and that Tom Hiddleston with brown eyes." Jeze pointed on stage.

All the eyes turned to Melody and Jonny. Everyone was astonished and confused as to why Kristen Stewart will barge in a studio to meet Ariana grande and a common anchor.

"Excuse me mam, there has to be some confusion. What's the matter? Please tell us. Did Jonny offend you? I apologize on his behalf but please mam, if you interrupt this interview, it will have a really terrible effects on the company. You can wait in my office mam, and I'll instantly send whomever you want, to you, after the interview." Director almost pleaded.

"You see, the last fuck I gave, landed me here. So, would you like your nose back?" Jeze kept a hand on director's collar and started fixing his tie, like mocking him.
Gasps and whispers resonated all around the room in an instant.

"What?" Director said, shook by confusion and embarrassment.

Jeze patted his cheek in a mocking manner and then snapped her fingers right in front of his face, almost snapping his nose.
"Your nose! It's in my business."

Director looked flushed and humiliated, but almost everyone was well aware of Kristen Stewart's behavior.

It's not a suprise for her being bold, bitey and sarcastic all the time.
Room filled with hushed voices again.

"Mam, I request you to not break off the telecast. Please understa-"
"Director, it's fine. I would like to have a word with Miss Stewart alone. " Melody interrupted. Her sweet voice turned all the heads to her.
Everyone was broken off their daze from the argument instantly.

Melody came to Jeze and looked at her hopefully.
Jeze smirked, turned to director and said, "Was it hard now, gollum?"

Jeze grabbed Melody's arm and started dragging her outside.