Know-it-all

He stood up after he was done with my injuries and I secretly sighed in relief.

The maid came in once again and just like that, she took the trolley with her.
She didn't even spare a look at me.

He went inside the bathroom and I heard him turn on the water.

I became alert when he came back.
Is he not going to bath?

He came near me and pulled out a key from the side drawer.

He leaned in and I pulled back.
Atleast tried.
He unlocked the handcuffs and I quickly rubbed my wrist.
Handcuffs left red marks alongwith a few gashes on my skin.

He slipped his one hand under my thighs in the sheets and other behind my back.
I instantly realized he was going to pick me up.

Fucking no!!!

I wasn't wearing any bra!
This bitch!!

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I shrieked loudly.

But he didn't stop and I was in the air in the blink of an eye.
The sheets slipped down on the ground when he started taking me to the bathroom regardless of my naked self.

I was covering my bosom however I could with my both arms and hair, while yelling 'no's and 'stop's.

My whole body was tensed as this was totally new to me.
I've never been near a man.
Or naked in somebody else's presence.
And here I was both.

I kept screaming and occasionally hitting him to put me down.

He eventually put me down on the stool near the bathtub. But before he regained his posture I already made a run for it.

Although, I knew he was faster and stronger than me, I still took off.

And as I mentioned, he is more active and reflexive than me, he instantly held my waist and pulled me a feet above the ground to keep me from running.

He held my waist in one arm and locked the bathroom door with another.

I constantly thrashed and hit his arm on my waist, which was actually totally futile, but I didn't give up.

"This escaping tic just won't leave your mind. Will it!?" He irritatingly said while making me sit back on the stool.

"Let me go. Please. I beg you" I pleaded once again.

He scoffed this time. Like he was tired of hearing this.
Great, then I'll just keep pestering him until he let me go.

"Just sit straight and pull your legs up to support with the bathtub. I'm going to clean you, so do not wet your bandages or I'll have to change them again" He grabbed a body wash while completing his statement.

Not to repeat the bandage session, I instantly pulled my legs up to keep my feet on the side of marble bathtub.

I noticed the body-wash was the one that I used regularly.
How does he know it?
It's totally creepy.
Does he really keep an eye on everything I do?

He took a towel and soaked it in water.
He came to me and rubbed it on my back and the bandage-free areas on my body.

He came to front but I didn't budge.
I'm not going to remove my arms in front of this pervert.

"Remove your arms Elena" He calmly said.

I shook my head violently, denying him without looking at his face.

"Don't make me repeat myself" He gritted.

"No! I'll never!" I stubbornly answered.

"Do you want me to handcuff both of your hands this time?" He said harshly this time.