ILTA

Camila Cabello as Erena Ilta Knight---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Elena's pov:

I get it now. I totally get it.

He was upset when I ran away from him towards my sisters. He told me that now I would know better than to run away from him again.

This girl, whoever she is, means a lot to him.
From what I gathered, he brought her back and will do it again as he said and I quote, he will drag her back again until she forgets about leaving.

So she must be someone very important to him that he never wants to leave. She ran away and he was upset. He did got her back but is still somewhat unsure.
I think this was the reason he got so worked up when I ran away and almost killed my sisters in rage.

He compared me to her. He doesn't like people ghosting him out, is it?
But why does he need anyone? He pushes everyone away himself by being a perfectly dysfunctional sadist monster.
Whatever, I just need to be on his calm side though.

But I still need to run away.
How?
Maybe get along with that girl?
Yea, she was pretty confident about running away again without getting caught.
Maybe she can give me a ride back on her elusion?
She doesn't seem bad.
But can I trust her?
Well, highly unlikely. Being so close to Albedo, she might be a con-artist too. Maybe she have a facade? Yes, she can't be all nice. And that dark aura.
No, I can't trust anyone. I'm on my own here. I need to rely only on myself.

"Why are you making such faces? Don't even think about setting a foot outside this room, let alone escape" He said in a cold voice.

It's been a few minutes since he bought me into this room, more appropriately, his room.
Dark, black, with tints of gold and silver here and there. Suits him perfectly and I won't say it isn't beautiful.

Just a little depressing. I'm not used to such domineering colors.
I mean sure, my brothers had it, even Jez. But that was familiar.
This isn't.

I noticed on our way here, there was another big room just opposite to his room in this hallway. Must be that girl's room.

He sat me on the bed when I was too busy cursing my life.
Regaining my senses, I did try to form some words, and he might have already figured out what I was about to say, because his next words, before my mouth opens were, no, you'll be staying only here, in my room, end of discussion.

There, now I don't even have a choice in anything.

No, I can't surrender. This is not what I learned all my life.

"I don't want to be here. I want to go home. Let me go" I said straight away. What's the worst that could happen?
I was raised in an independent environment and I learned to voice my thoughts.
I can't scurry into my fears.