Welcome

3 days later

Unknown's pov:
(Just because I wanna confuse the readers)

The brightly lit living room was dominated by atrocious and grim presences. The stone and navy hues of the drawing room were dampened by the ambience of grief and rage.

The sitting room was some 800 sq ft wide area, but still it looked congested and claustrophobic today.

Every body carried and raked of it's own aura of stress mixed with anger.

There was electricity in the air.
And no, it isn't just a metaphor.
No, it's very literal.
Owning to the many missed sessions of her anger management therapy, Sorine could flip out even to the buzzing of the only mosquito in the room which was lingering on the farthest windowsill, desperate to escape the zone of depression itself.

As she tried to murder the steak with her sharp knife, the scraping of the blade onto the ceramic plate was the only sound heard in the noiseless room.
She had shoulder-length hair, to avoid tangles, but as her hair bounced and some strands kept sticking to the gloss on her lips today, she wanted nothing more than to chop her hair off with the same knife in her hand.
Even the ticking of the antique clock was triggering her today.

The beautifully organized living area had 12 different types of sofa-sets arranged to cover the area. Every item of the room felt dead somehow, contradicting the usual lively atmosphere it bears the whole year. The plants limped in the somber manner missing the efforts of their caretaker during the last 10 days.

All of the couches adhered to the strict color scheme of the room with the neutral shades of white, blue, gray and black. The room was an art exhibition in itself as it's artists accommodated various seats with a stiff stature, unable to shake away the pith of a sardonic helplessness which lingered like humidity in the atmosphere.

Not everyone is a fan of interior designing in this household, but the beautiful lady in her favorite chaise lounge at the far left, pursued this passion like Hitler obsessed over territorial expansions.
Despite being the second born eldest of the family, Jemisha carried the major responsibilities of her siblings unlike the eldest daughter who preferred chaos more than order and often skipped her role as the firstborn.

Her light tan had the radiance of the summer while her posture and personality could make any queen bow in shame

If be possibly, she could be imagined as the living form of the dictionary word classy.
But that is until she switches to her mother-mode.
Then, she turns into an unbearable Asian helicopter mom who is irritating even to her own mother upto some extent.

Next to her, another girl was curled in her armchair, cozy in her blanket while stuffing her mouth with a spoonful straight out of her favorite ice cream tub in her lap.
Her wavy hair were tied in a messy bun, leaving the ombre green tips to stick out like grass.