Maniac

*WARNING*
MATURE CONTENT: 18+
Read at your own risk.
There would be rape, abuse and violence.
If it triggers you, just skip.

-----------------------------------------------------

Elena's pov:

I shuddered as his mouth and fingers worked on my womanhood simultaneously.

After fingering me to his desires he moved his mouth to the same direction.

He has been eating me out for last 7 minutes while I've been nothing but a moaning and a crying mess.

I've had 2 orgasms and I felt a 3rd on the way.

My insides were clenching around his skilled tongue.
He continuously licked and sucked me.
There was not a single drop of my juices that he wasted.
He savoured it all.

All the while, he constantly praised 'the heavenly body' that I possessed and how 'delicious' and 'addictive' I was.

Honestly, at this point, all I knew was fear.
They way he talked sensually, like he was never going to leave me alone for even a second, scared the intestines out of me.

His thumb was rubbing my clit roughly while he licked my folds.

He wasn't holding my hands anymore but it wasn't like they were of any use either.

No matter how much I tried, he didn't budge even an inch.

It was like scratching my nails on the road.
Useless and tiring.

His one hand was gripping my one thigh mercilessly, digging his nails in my tender flesh.

He removed his other hand from my clit and held the second thigh when I tried to close my legs again.

I wasn't begging anymore as I realized after my 2nd orgasm that it only fueled the fire for his sadist tendencies.

The last string broke when he grazed his teeth on my sensitive area and bit the clit lightly.

I jerked upward and stars bursted behind my eyes.

I shrieked and came at his mouth again.

My nails digging in his shoulders either in attempt to balance myself or somehow miraculously tear his hard flesh.

Tears threatened to spill as I shivered continuously.

I was tired and weak.

He was playing this sick game, and he was winning.

He lifted himself after he savoured all of me entirely.

His lips glistened with the moist of my cum as he shamelessly licked his lips while holding me with his sharp gaze.

He came upto me and kissed his mark on neck.

"Please don't" I cried again thinking of the treachery he will commit with me.

"Are you scared?" He held my chin and made me look at him.

With my blurry vision, I could make out short-lived concern and guilt in his eyes.
Flicker of emotions missed me before I could address them fully.
But I saw them.

I nodded my head to aware him of the appalling effects he had on me.

"But I don't understand why? I would never hurt you" He said with such naivety which even had me question his sanity.
His words as of an innocent child, unaware of the consequences he bore with his illicit acts.