Party's about to start!!!

Elena's POV:

Albedo was still holding his gun aimed toward me.
What am I supposed to do?
Wait for him to end my life because there's nothing else I can do at this point.
Suddenly he started moving toward me with slow and dangerous steps.

No! No! Please don't come near me.

He came near me and sat beside me with his one knee supporting his body weight on ground.
You know.
That position while asking someone for marriage but this time the situation is totally opposite.
I wanted to run.
Hide.
Cry.
Throw up.
Kill.
Slap him.
Eat?
Ugh! I'm really hungry.

"You see" he started " I know you are really powerful, so this is just for back up" he smirked while tracing the cold tip of gun near my jawline.
I was so scared and mentally crying.
Why god! What have I done to deserve this.
He is totally insane.
He would have simply killed for just as a freaking back up.
He's psycho.
Mom! Dad! Save me.
Please someone.
"I think you're really tired. Let's go home" he said standing up.
Nooooooo!!!
I don't wanna go.
Not anywhere with you!!
Please.
Please god!

"Don't you think I should be the one saying this. Knight" someone spat.
Fortunately enough I recognize this voice.
My prayers were finally heard!
God is so kind.
I'll finally be saved because I know this person who've came to my rescue will definitely save me. Beacause he had promised me that he will even risk his life to save me.
How can I forgot that he will be always there for me. Forever. And Ever.

"Rude. Like always. Huh? Alexander" Albedo spat turning his back on me and facing him.
Heyy! He knew his surname?
What the hell is this person? Google?

"No one dares to touch my sweet pea unless they wants their body parts ripped in thousands of pieces and you dared to do this to her" he spat.
Aww he's so overprotective. Just like always.

"Watch that tongue of yours Edmond"
Albedo yelled. I would have digged a hole in ground and hid in that if I wouldn't have been in this position.

"Don't you yell my name from that filthy mouth of yours" Edmond yelled back.

"Oh! But I think your sweet pea will be the one kissing this filthy mouth in no time" Albedo smirked knowing that he have pressed the right nerve

oh please!
i would like to kiss a frog then kissing you.

By now Edmond was pulsing with anger.
The red cloud of anger and dangerous vibe was now emitted from his body.

"Watch your mouth Knight or I will make my cats rip off every inch of skin on your face" A familiar female voice spoke behind Edmond.
I was able to see them.
They were at one side of alley whereas Albedo was looking at a side, his one side facing me.

"I see, you still haven't gotten over your obsession for cats? Sphinx." Albedo smirked.
Urgh! Someone please kill me. I hate his stupid smirk.
By the way, nice nick name for her. If i made it out alive from here, i'm sure gonna tease her about this new nick name.

I saw Alice's eyes changing color from electric blue to flaming red.
Normally in a person we are able to recognize a little change in eye color due to anger or lust sometimes but here is a total different situation. A visible eye color change happens in immortals, expressing their emotions.
And especially in me because I'm the one in my whole family,trying to control my emotions but somehow my heart shows the feelings itself with help of eye color, even if I try to make a solid and emotionless face.
But my all family members keep calm at all the time not letting their emotions take over. Their change in eye color is rare, but today.....Is exceptional.
Ed's eyes are dark unlike his steel grey and Alice's eyes are red unlike her electric blue.

"And I think you still haven't gotten over yourself, you moron" someone spat bitterly from behind.
Oh my good god.
Could it be possible.
I'm so blessed to have such a caring siblings.
I knew who this voice belong to.
Then suddenly she showed her beautiful 5'5 ft body with most beautiful face ever.
Her blue eyes saddened once spotting me in this condition but suddenly hardened after watching the one and only troublemaker.

"Oh i see you have started cursing,unlike the last time we met"Albedo smirked again.
oh my, where's that grim reaper. I want him to take my soul right now.
"What can i do, i always speak from heart after observing things and your face reminds me only of curses.duh!" Fiona said batting her eyelashes innocently.
oh oh!!
she had really became something.
she wasn't confiedent and out spoken like this before.
she had changed. A good change.

"I'm not here for endless cold war

"I'm not here for endless cold war. Lets put some action in it" Alice said turned on like always for some action.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope you enjoyed it!
Vote
Comment
And Most Importantly.....
ENJOY!!

Dream girl.