Why me???

ELENA:

I was scared shitless.
Why is this happening to me.
As I glared in his beautiful brown orbs, I was doubtful if he really was capable of being the most dangerous gang leader in this universe.
I will be lying if I said he wasn't handsome.
He was really a piece of art made by god itself.
"Like what you see?" he smirked at me.
I instantly looked away from him.

"No" I said showing attitude to him that I got in legacy.

I pushed his hand away from my chin.
Ouch! It must've left a bruise.

"What were you doing here?" He asked still staring.
What the hell. He should divert his gaze or my punch will do it for him.

"I was researching on some rare blood sucking and arrogant tics, so someone recommended me to search here for better explanation". I said sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Oh, so your research might also include putting nose in private stuff and eavesdropping" he said with same sarcasm.

"Not actually Mister, Whatever you are, I was just passing by. But I think you are the one who's nosy around". I said rolling my eyes.
This guy has really started to get on my nerves now. Ugh! I hate him.

"Enough" he said grabbing my wrist.
"Heyy. What the-" I was about to complete my sentence when he started pulling me toward the alley where he have left Uncle Sam.

 What the-" I was about to complete my sentence when he started pulling me toward the alley where he have left Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam above^^

Yeah,yeah I know him.
I know,I know what you are saying.
I didn't recognize him earlier but now I see him closely, I'm sure he's uncle Sam. He's very sweet and caring and treats me like daughter.
He's manager of club where I used to enjoy my weekends.
No exactly no. I'm not that kind of girl. I'm a virgin. And just go to club to get relief from college stress. But I guess now I'm going to shift with my parents for further studies then there will be no clubs and no stress free life.
Because my parents don't allow 'us' to be at the places like that.
And us means my siblings.
Whatever, I don't care unless I'm with my family and siblings.
But now I was able to see my chance to be with them,slipping out of my hand, with this psychotic freak pulling me toward this scary alley.

"Do you wanna see the consequences of lying to me." he said standing in front of uncle Sam and pulling me in his arms.

"Let me go you psychotic piece of sh-" I was about to complete my sentence when he did the most unexpected thing and that will be the last thing in this life that I didn't even wanted.
His lips crashed on my lips.
He kissed me. He freakin' kissed me.
His lips were soft.
But i felt disgusted.
He stole my first kiss!!
How dare he! I'll kill him.
Who the hell he thinks he is?
He will pay for it.
I tried to take a step back but he was still holding my both arms in his iron grip.
He slowly loosen his hold and i took the oppurtunity to step back.
Time for revenge!!

"What the hell. Why did you do that".
I asked frustrated.

"I thought that was the only way to make you shut your pretty mouth from using those colorful words" he said smirking.
Oh my gosh, he's such a pervert.