You belong here

"I'll show you why they call me Satan's favorite Vice!! " Jeze said darkly and lunged on the guy with an immense power.

But Jeze didn't knew what she was dealing with and was already exhausted to conclude the consequences.

Veles, single handedly, manipulated the whole dark aura sphere around Jez.
Jez instantly fell on ground from mid air. The air around her started binding her. Even though there was enough air around her, she didn't seem to be able to breathe any.

She couldn't believe the superfast reflexes of the guy that took him just a matter of few seconds to knock her off. The most unsettling was to be unable to use even an ounce of her powers. It was like he created an ultimate vaccum around her nullifying her very being.

The tentacles of dark ooze appeared out of nowhere restraining her every or any movement, paralyzing her completely.

She knew this guy was the creature of the dark world like her. But his command on the darkness excelled even her own. His skills were unparalleled. His brilliance bothered Jez to some point.

The moment she thought that she couldn't take it anymore, she felt all the restrains on her loosened. She gasped for air like a fish out of water and distant cries met her ears.

She had no energy left. But she tried to look for her sisters.

Melody knew she had to take step now. Alastor approached her in attempt to snatch Elena away but Melody wasn't having any of it.

She attacked him by her most powerful blow of ultrasonic waves taking him off guard. He was thrown 20 feet away.

"I tried to be nice, girl. But I don't think you want that." Alastor said while standing up and wiped dust away from his clothes.

Melody squinted her eyes to predict any move from the guy but her eyes bulged out when he vanished abruptly in front of her.
She started looking around frantically but to no avail.

In the dead moment, she felt heavy breaths on her neck from behind.
Her first thought was Elena, but then she noticed a tight hold on her hand from right side. From the corner of her eye she saw Elena shaking badly, like she knew what sinister plot was surfacing.
'Then whose behind?' She dreaded to conclude.

She emerged the sharpest blade on her left backhand and attempted to leash by hard swing. A swift backlash and she slit his throat swiftly and smoothly like knife on butter.

She wouldn't deny any hidden weapons on her body. Neither any of her siblings will.
She now understood the purpose of all that training that her brothers made her do. At this point she now realised that powers are not everything, physical skills are as important.

Mel stepped back a little, presuming any leak of blood but to her surprise there was none. Instead the slit healed almost immediately taking her off guard. Alastor was just smirking like mocking her.

The next second, a big mascular hand looped around her neck cutting off her air supply instantly.
Alastor lifted her few feets above ground. The iron grip choked Mel while she tried desperately to save herself.
Her grip already loosened on Elena's hand and she saw her screaming and crying for mercy for her sisters.

Jez was almost half dead and Melody herself was struggling to get out of Alastor's death grip. Her legs swinging rapidly in desperate attempts to free herself.
She clawed on his arms and even tried to use her powers but she knew powers won't work without proper air supply. Just like Jez couldn't.

She mustered incoherent words while suffocating. Melody yelled Elena's name and got her instant attention.
Elena was feeling useless and vulnerable to not be able to use her powers against Lucifer's mercenaries.
But she is unaware of any powerful attacks of defense. She was still a newbie.