Vanilla

Elena's POV:

As soon as he introduced me, all the eyes turned to me.
I instantly became the center of attention, so I just bowed my head down in embarrassment.
I don't like attention.

Guys took one look at me, some smirked, some stayed stone cold and some just shrugged.
Ilta clapped excitedly and smiled heartily like always, saying a 'wow'.
Woman near Ilta did a little 'oh' of realization. Mystery girl was still nonchalant.

The blue eyed girl left the bowl of soup on the table and came running to me.
She embraced me excitedly and lovingly mumbled 'finally' and 'you're so beautiful'.
Ok, she's just the exact replica of Jem.

I ignored everything. The repetition of my doomed punishment just hit me like the very first time. Still fresh.
Will you guys stop repeating that my life is nothing but a huge disappointment!!
I need to get out! Escape!

"Calm down Yami. Don't make the poor girl uncomfortable" I heard a guy say jokingly.

"Damn, I always pitied the soul who'll be bound to him for an eternity" Another guy said laughing.

Oh, if you do pity me then why did you guys help him kidnap me!?

Even I pity me!
But nothing more than that can be done to help me.

I shivered unconsciously.

There was a bam under the table and I looked at the woman in front of me glaring at a guy, that I suppose just made that statement.

He was the same guy Mel fought with. Alastor.
He looks good as new, like Mel didn't blew his brains out a while ago. Making jokes and all!

I threw a disgusting glare his way.

Most people were glaring at him, including Albedo.
Alastor groaned in pain and glared back at the hazel eyed woman who kicked him underneath the table.

"I didn't lie" He shrugged.

She glared at him hard and suddenly red and orange flames protruded out of Alastor's food in front of him.
I gasped and covered my mouth.
That's some serious psyche!

"Oh, fuck!!" He instantly stood up and took his plate to the sink, turning on the tap.

"Shit!! Look what you did stupid! It took me half a day to calm myself and now the color is back again just because of this fucking idiot!!" The woman yelled in anger. Her hair were now bright red in color, excluding her scalp which was still jet black.

Oh, so her element is fire.
And this is how it is expressed. Through her hair.
Her nature, attitude and element were the exact replica of Liss.

Ilta rubbed her back in a sympathizing manner.

"No swearing on the table ken!" Blue eyed woman said to the 'Fire-woman' and went in the kitchen.

She came back while pulling Alastor with his ear in a tight grip.
"Ow, ow, ow. Sorry. I said sorry. Sorry!" He said while groaning in pain.

I can't believe he's the same guy who almost killed Mel few hours ago.

Am I in a mental asylum?
How can these people act so normal when they are burdened by huge amount of depressing sins?
How can they act like they are innocent?
How can they behave like they don't commit murders everyday?
I don't know about them, but I would've committed suicide.

"Being rude to guests isn't nice!" She made him sit back on his chair and changed his plate.

Nice? Oh what do they know about nice? Nice equals to blood and gore in their advanced dictionary!