Bloody hands

Elena:

"Really? It's beautiful and it'd be shame if a gift this beautiful was wasted! Let me help you?" Erena said to me when I settled myself on the soft bed.

It's been 20 minutes since I 'accidentally' slipped.

20 minutes since my plan kicked off.

20 minutes since she's convincing me to let her help me.

I must say, it's going better than I thought.

From the moment her eyes landed on my cotton-candy pink pumps with metallic rose-gold vine leaves design embedded on the heels, she's been fan-girling since.

Which is an undoubted success.

"That's not the point honey. It was a wedding gift. I can't risk your escape by being selfish" I told her off, faking disappointment in my voice.

I can't describe in words how bad I feel.
If I must admit, I would like to be struck by lightning this instant.

But it's the need of the hour.

I'm desperate.

I'm being selfish and convincing myself that I'm just being practical.
But, I'm dying of shame and guilt from inside.

I'm wearing a facade and tricking a naive girl.
God must be preparing my corner in hell right now.

And honestly, I deserve it.

But I could care less.

Escape was fogging my reasoning more than my emotions.

"I can do it! It's just like delivering pizza! I'll just drop the package and take my leave. They don't know me, it'll be easy. I'll just tell them it's anonymous!!" She reasoned with me.

Good girl!!
I'm proud of you to not back down!!

However, if we meet again, I'm gonna teach you not to trust everyone this easy.

"Are you sure? No baby, I don't think it's good. They don't know you, they might attack you!" I put forth my final weapon.

Now is the moment of ultimate decision!
Now or never.

If she still insists, then heavens helped me! I'll be saved no matter what!!

"Don't worry!! It's totally fine!!" She said in a quick second without thinking it over.

Oh poor baby!!

But it works for me!

"If you insist, then okay. But don't complain afterwards that I didn't warn you" I eyed her.

She shrugged it while chuckling.

O my God! I've never felt so happy and guilty at the same time.

"Ok then. Here take this box" I handed the shoe box to her.

She excitedly held it while admiring the beautiful heels.

"When you enter the gate, show them my bracelet. They won't question you" I instructed her.

She nodded obediently.

"Once you knock the door, most possibly, Jem or Mel will open the door. Tell them there is a package from Elena" I told her while signalling her to sit beside me as, this might take a while.

Once she sat near me, I continued.

"They might get over-excited and start yelling, ignore them and ask for Alice or Jeze" I took a serious tone.