Betrayed

For the starters, this is now the real beginning of the story, as how everyone expect it.
In character's POV.
And, chapter 6 was just a plot development for rather boring details that everyone wants to ignore while reading character's pov,
So I, in my pov, described the plot in much health way.

Let's begin, now shall we?

---------------------------------------------

Elena's POV:

How is this even possible?

I just wanted one day!

Just one day possible to relieve my mind and have some fresh air.

And this is what I get?

Am I that pathetic to God?

I landed on the most populated and probably the most polluted planet in the universe and on top of that,

Albedo!!

Albedo fucking knight!!!

Out of all the universe, he have to be here, RIGHT HERE!!

On this most offbeat and obscure planet, from which I was so thankful to depart and never to look back at this edge of universe for an eternity.

But nooo!!!

I was so happy to leave but now I feel like standing in front of lion's den and waiting for him to either notice us and then kill us or go away without noticing us. Latter one seeming almost impossible.

I want to get this over with.

Either he kills us or we're saved because I can't keep up with this growing tension and passing time anymore.

I feel like my body is slowly growing more colder and colder.

I might die of the suffocating pressure on me due to this horrible situation I'm struck in.

No, but I don't want to die. I want to go home and breathe an air of relief in my comfort zone.

But of course, first I have to get to the portal, in front of which, Knight is sitting like he is a carved statue placed there.

Seriously?

How can someone be so cold and hard?

I don't wish to know him.

I've only heard about him once or twice from my brothers and that also in 'not so friendly' fashion.

He's quite famous, seen him on news quite few times but he surely got a bad reputation.

I mean he do have a legal reputation but not so 'approachable' one.

He is always known to be associated with danger and business.

Nothing more.

Everyone wants to stay away from him, this much I know.

They say he is literally Satan.

I've heard he was not God's gift, as every child is.

They say, he was born from Lucifer's touch.

No one even know anything about him, other than knowing him as mysterious, handsome and dangerous businessman.

And the way my family's face twist whenever they even hear his name, I know they won't like knowing that I encountered him or was present at the same place as him.

He doesn't seem even a little bit of.......'compassionate', 'kind', 'non-statue'?

Whatever? I'm afraid.