Death Wish

Elena's pov-

Morning arrived before I knew it.
I felt tired and drowsy. Of course I didn't get a proper sleep last night.
However, my conscious mind paid off.

I have a plan.

It was 5 in the morning, as my bedside clock teased me with bright red numerals, indicating the idea of morning in this space consumed by darkness all around.

I miss the sun. It has started to cast the effect over my skin now. My skin is getting pale.

Although, there are many clustered stars around this void in the shape of an accretion disk that resembles the orbital motion. But they are too far away for me to receive the necessary amount of sunlight.

I do feel them. But it's like the time when the sun hides behind the clouds during winters. You feel it's presence, just not the light.

I'm not used to this gloomy and dark atmosphere.

Where I live is a fantastical heaven. All sunshine and rainbows.

I want to feel the warmth again.

I try to move but freeze instantly after feeling a muscular grip around my timid waist.

I am already under the domination of sleep-deprivation and his adamant posture just suppressed me even more.

He didn't adjust his position once the whole night.
He was too comfortable.
His face dipped in my hair and his muscled leg between my thighs didn't let me move even a little.

I was afraid. I didn't want to brush or grind against him. He was already shamelessly intolerable.

He shared my body heat, especially between my thighs. I was very uncomfortable.
My lower leg was numb under his body weight.

I need to move.
My bladder was getting heavy.

After the whole night of repressing my urge to relieve myself, I was finally giving up.
I can't control anymore.

I slowly put my hand under his arm that hugged me.

Slowly and steadily, I tried to pick it up with a soft pull of force, as to not wake him up.

The conversation of last night hit me.
After his psychotic confession, I asked one final question.

"Why did you create a scene if you already knew everything about me"

I remember his laugh.
His plain and uninterested answer after that was-

"Who'd miss a good show?"

On certain elaboration, he said that he liked my surprised state. Specifically, the fear.

Lunatic.

A sickening feeling housed my mind and heart, similar to last night after rethinking his words.
He openly accepted his sadist behavior.
Lot more reasons to execute my plan quickly.

After much trouble of removing his arm, I slowly started pushing his leg behind. It was the most difficult task. He was reluctant to move.

I didn't want to resort to the final move but he left me no choice.

I bought my hand around his shoulder and slightly pinched a certain spot with my nails softly. He didn't budge.

Ok, he seems to be in non-rem sleep.
That should be good.
I can apply a little extra force and he wouldn't know.

There is a certain nerve on the shoulder. When pinched, the sleeper will wake up instantly, if in state of rem sleep.

A wave of nostalgia rushed me, remembering the time I learned it.