TWIST!!!!

BOOM!!!

And now everyone from readers would be thinking that this is how both parties will lead universe to it's end with greatest war in history!

But Noooooo!!!!!

This is actually where all readers are going to groan and curse the writer for I'm going to ruin it totally!

But you gotta do what you gotta do. Right?

Now this is actually not what I call a beginning of the story, but mostly everyone writes like this.
Soooo, I'm going to change the flow.

I've returned after 2 years and I've great plans for this book.

The chapters I wrote back are just child fantasies and wonderland of innocent love. But having a break of 2 years and reading more than 2000 books. I think I now know how to do it. (Wink!)

And no, this is not an Author's note.

THIS is how exactly I wanted to start the story and now I'm going to write it below.
-----------------------------------------------------------

So everyone already read how Elena was wandering around the busy streets of mother earth, shopping and getting ready to be destroyed by Albedo any second..... Except!!!!
She wasn't alone!!

And just to be clear,
she is not some dumb stupid hoe to nose around in every thing that happens around.
No!!
She's an introvert, who keeps to herself most of the time and knows to stay away from danger when senses it.

Now, talking about someone being with her,
That was....... Me!!! (Sheepishly smiling).

Yeah yeah! I know ok!
I shouldn't be there for I'm a writer but what can I do?
According to their characterisation they weren't the types to stumble across each other any time soon and I was bored of the usual shit of waiting for a mafia boss to notice the pretty little thing and kidnap her or romantic clashing in the cafe or college!

No sir!!

So I decided to put myself in the story itself to try what I can do for their sake.

Now, about me.
You can say I'm a very close friend of this Alexander and Knight family.
I can be a glitch,
I can be a precognition-ing witch,
I can be God's messenger(in story of course, in reality I'm devil) .
I can be Satan.
I can be a future peep.
Or I'm just the author wanting to play a part in my own story.!!
I don't have any powers or anything but you can say you people and THESE characters are going to need me a lot, because as much as I know my characters are not going to do whatever you people and I are desiring, so we do need a catalyst. Don't we?

Back to the story.

No, there's no college or university on earth for immortals.
No Hogwarts, no Charles xavier school for special ones!
The only reason Elena was wandering on the most boring and most populated planet on the universe was because I insisted her that Earth's fashion taste is much better than our part of the universe, which is actually true.

So we travelled all the way from the center of universe to the far end to be here and even though Elena wasn't pretty much convinced she still agreed to join me. I knew she was house bored after her graduation.
So this little trip will help her relieve and I was right 'cause she thinks the same.

Now for Albedo.
His full name is Lucifer Albedo Knight.
Crazy. Right?
It had a punch in it.
Well no one know his full name.
So he uses Lucifer for his illegal business and Albedo Knight, to cover it up with his legal ones.

Visiting him was not an option as he lives in the biggest super void of the universe and anyone travelling even near it can get dismantled in the matter of millisecond, unless you got permission from your highness Lucifer.