The Phantom Empress

Important notice at end. Please, must read.
------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile somewhere in L. A,

"Tiny annoying creatures as yourselves, disgust me" Jeze said with a bored face, sitting on bench beside a little girl in the park.

Girl looked no older than 10 years old.
She had that divine face with most beautiful pair of crystal eyes and curly brown hair. She had cute freckles too, jeze admitted.
The girl was a perfectly healthy soul, except for some blotches of red on her once clean frock and a large gouge on her forehead, just above the left eyebrow.
Must be a wrong slip on the road, jeze thought.

Hadn't it been the girl's stubbornness that delayed her departure, the possibility of meeting Jezebeth herself was slimmer than air.

"You are mean" The girl said sadly.

Jeze just smirked, leaned a little toward her and in a mockery, said "I always take that as a compliment" .

Which wasn't lie at all.
Jeze was used to these nasty comments all too well.
But she also knew that these remarks were the accessories of her ministry, besides, she never was any angelic being.

To her theory that she believed was, the more vile and vulgar the remarks are, more sturdy and dauntless, your fascism and domain has became.

Every smart being knows, that more your fame is, more criticism you face.
Keeping it in optimism, criticism only categories and compute your success.
Funny, right?
Well, Jeze is smart.

Girl gave jeze a confused look, as she knew that she just insulted the weird woman, and it should hurt. Knowing basic instincts.
But jeze just smirked.

Girl was bewildered.
This woman was so beautiful, like the most beautiful thing she have ever seen.
Dark hair and hazel or green eyes. But she was nothing like her angelic looks defined her. She was gothic, ghastly, weird and mean. She thought.

"You don't have to bully me, I'm just glad that you didn't ignored me like everyone and you are talking to me. But why? " Girl's confusion hasn't hindered since that unfortunate event and jeze did nothing to reduce it.

Jeze looked afar, over all the careless creatures. They have forgotten the irrevocable. Ignoring the unsaid. Disregarding the latent. The ultimate that lurks in the darkness and hides in their destiny.

"Because that fucker Tyr forgot to renew his scythe even after thousands of warnings that I gave him. I swear, his job is in danger if I had to pick one more nasty human!! " She seethed with anger.

"What are you saying? Did you just say scythe?" Girl was now utterly confused. In her joy of not being ignored anymore, she totally forgot the hazards of being in the company of strangers.
She was now calculating the pros and cons of the situation.

"Uff you humans! So naive. So naive." She tsked.
"Ok, so you don't know this? Ugh!! Tell me, did you ever die before this?" She was purely frustrated for having to explain what isn't her job.

"What?? " Girl looked at jeze like she suddenly grew 3 heads.

"Ok girl. You are dead. And late too." As she completed, the girl screamed.

"What!! No!! Is that what the pain was? How can I? Who are you then and how can you see me if I'm dead? No, I want my mom. She must be getting worried for me. I was in school and I was going home. then a puppy on the road. I ran. The car and then everything was black" The girl broke out shockingly and crying.

"Hmm, accident. I knew." Jeze nodded knowingly.

"Who are you and how can you see me!! Is this a prank! " She screamed again while standing and backing away from jeze.