Chapter 36

Ryujin's POV

"Morning! Wow breakfast today looks amazing!" I skipped my way to the kitchen only to be greeted by a large spread of delectable food

"Hurry up, why are you always the last to be seated down. We have to wait for you all the time. Cant you be abit like Yujin?" My mother seemed a little annoyed.

"Sorry..." I pouted and sat down, ready to dig in.

While we were having our meal, Yujin suddenly raised a question which made me a little astonished. She was someone who detested this idea before, why the sudden change of mentality?

"Mom, dad, can I go overseas to pursue my studies? I want to do investment. Probably a Bachelor of Business Studies, in Banking and Wealth Management."

"So do I !!! Can we go together? I've always wanted to go overseas!" I barged into the conversation.

"Out of a sudden?" Dad questioned, raising his brows.

"Nah I've been thinking about it for quite a while now." I could see through Yujin's lies, her facial expression screamed that she wasn't feeling it at all, why on earth did she make that decision.

"That's a pretty good idea. Since both of you have interest in that segment. I'll go search up some good schools that you guys can enroll in."

I was over the moon. It's finally a dream come true, to be as free as a bird, to be able to experience the overseas life. I bet it's going to be thrilling, meeting new friends, a whole total new life, a fresh start and a new beginning. I can't wait! I hurriedly gobbled down my breakfast and headed up to my room to do some research.

knock knock

"Ryu..." Yujin peeped in from the entrance of the door and threw herself on my bed.

"Oh ya wanted to ask you, what made you change your mind suddenly? And when we head overseas, what about... what about Minjoo?"

The blue haired girl didn't reply me and continued to hid her head under the sheets.

"LDR?" I questioned, "But you sure about that? Guessed what happened between you and Wony though..." I tapped her shoulders, "HELLOOO i'm talking to you, are you okay? Did something happen?"

And she didn't answer me once again, am I talking to a wall? I flipped open the white blanket only to see an unfamiliar side of An Yujin that's vulnerable and weak. Her nose and eyes was completely red, what is going on. She didn't open her eyelids to greet me at all, closing her orbs, tears of crystals flowed down like an open tap, flooding my entire bedsheet. Yujin isn't the type who cries nor someone who would show her vulnerability to anyone. In the past, even when she had a bad fall or an unpleasant argument with the family, I've never seen her shed a tear. Hence this time, I knew situation is bad. I held her up and hugged her tight, patting her shoulders, I comforted the taller girl, "No matter what happens, I'm here. Tell me when you're ready."