Chapter 31

Minjoo's POV

And you have to let it all go. The way she kissed me, the way she smelled, the way she prioritized me over everything, the way she touched my waist and pulled you closer into an embrace, because that's who she was, not who she is.

Why do I like to torture myself like this? Being in the same class, watching the couple chatting merrily around themselves, cuddling at the side, literally inseparable. Once again I stared from afar while queuing up for my lunch break, how I wished I was the person Yujin wiped the lips for. I sighed feeling despondent, it's been so long, more than 400 days, should I give up? It's unhealthy for my heart for it to hurt every single day isn't it?

"Nonono." I brushed away the thought immediately. I must be crazy. How can I give up Yujin just like that? I thought of Mongchi, the little baby who have yet to see her daddy in such a long time. And moreover she didn't even do it on purpose. Wait Minjoo. Be patient. Yujin will be back. But... I am patient. Only God knows how hard I'm trying. Only God knows how many people I've rejected for someone that doesn't even remember me. Only God knows how much pain I am going through daily.

"Minjoo!" As I was just dwelling in sadness Yujin had to pop up in front of my eyes. My sorrows instantly disappeared. I am revitalized.
"Oh hello Yujin, what's up."
"You're queuing for bubble tea right? Can you get one for Wonyoung too? She loves it. I'm so lazy the queue is too long."

Right. Can I say no? Do I have a choice?
"Yeh sure!"
"Aw thanks! Earl grey milk tea with 70% sugar."
"Do you want one for yourself?" I raised, and then murmuring in a softer tone, "You used to drink milk tea often too..."
"Oh, I don't really have a habit of drinking it, I don't really like tea!"
"I know that..."
"Oh you know that?"

Yes Yujin, you didn't like tea but after trying this brand of milk tea you became so addicted...

"Oh I heard from Ryujin."

And I had to lie again. How pathetic. Maybe you weren't the one for me but God I'd always hope it was you.

Wony's POV

There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it words of one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love.

"We're going to the amusement park today? I thought we're just passing by!" I questioned upon receiving the gift of 2 tickets from Yuji as a surprise.
"Yeh! It's been long since we had a date together don't you think so?"

I beamed. This blue haired girl is literally the sweetest. I grabbed onto her muscular arms and leaped, approaching the entrance of the Universal Studios.

'Far Far Away'
'Alice in Wonderland'
'Dinosaur Island'

So Oneiric.

"Viking!" The blue haired girl pointed straight at the ship oscillating in the air.
Turning towards that direction or the boat, I grinned in exhilaration, "AHHH! let's go!", I grabbed onto her hands attempting to move forward however it felt like I was dragging a block of ponderous wood instead. Swiveling myself around in dubiety, I didn't expect this to occur. She froze in shock, the lid of her eyes began to nictate, as if she was in deep thoughts. Staring into space, her eyebrows furrowed, and she began to breath deeply.

"Yujin? baby?" I went up closer to her and give her a gentle tap on her shoulders.
"Oh my I'm so sorry."
"You okay? What were you thinking of?"
"Nah nothing I think I just had a dejavu or something. It's pretty weird."
"You sure? Want to rest?
"Nah I'm fine! Let's go!"

Yujin's POV

"You scared?" I chuckled while holding firmly onto the younger girl, "It's going to be fun!"
"You're here with me what's there to be scared about? But I honestly prefer teacup rides..." She wrapped her arms around my waist giving me a tight embrace.
"HAHAHA okay princess.. okay we'll go later."