Chapter 11

Minjoo's POV

The sun poured out its brilliant hot oranges and reds into the clouds like a pot of molten lava

The sun poured out its brilliant hot oranges and reds into the clouds like a pot of molten lava. It's almost 7 pm and the sun is setting. Never before had I realised how tenuous and thin the tranquil clouds are. Wispy and frail, like they only just exist. The sky changed from cornflower blue to a subtle purple, speckled with diamonds and adorned in one large orb of opal. I turned to face the love of my life, Ahn Yujin, who was sleeping soundly with her hand wrapped tightly around mine. I still couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't want to fidget as much as I didn't want her to wake up.

"I love you." What Yujin said startled me. A gentle flush of pink had arise in my cheeks.

"Yah, enough Yudings. Don't you need to head home soon?"

As soon as the last syllable escapes my lips, I finds myself interlocked in a kiss. There isn't anything else in the world except the burning flame of our love.

"Alright i'll text you when i'm back home safely, remember to eat your dinner and don't even think of dieting okay. I'll see you soon." Yujin waved goodbye and parted ways with me.

i'm heading home - selfie 💙

My heart fluttered again like it hasn't been fluttering the entire day

My heart fluttered again like it hasn't been fluttering the entire day. Today has been a roller coaster ride, my emotions fluctuating like crazy. I went back into my room and pounced on my bed, giggling non stop to myself. Perhaps this is what falling in love deeply really feels like. Although Chaewon was my ex, but I've never felt the same towards her as how i felt for Yujin. For the mere 1 month that me and Chaewon were together, it was mostly her putting in all the effort. Feels bad but it's obviously one sided and I couldn't reject her that time because I felt bad for her. She really did put in a lot of effort for me. I guess I was more of touched than really liking her. I broke up with her just 3 months ago because I couldn't bring myself to deceive her anymore. She's undoubtedly one of a kind, I still believe she has the most genuine hearts out there. It's just a pity that I don't see the same way she sees me. My heart is only for Yujin. I tossed and turned around in bed, kicking my legs into space. I couldn't explain my feelings. If this isn't happiness, I don't know what is.

"Ahh! Tzuyu unnie why are you standing at the door without making a sound! You startled me!" I jumped out of bed.

"I knocked several times but seems like someone is so captivated by her thoughts she couldn't even hear. I wanted to ask you to go down for dinner." Tzuyu walked towards and sat beside me.

"Ohhh i'll get down in awhile you can head down first." I grinned.

"Is it her?" Tzuyu teased.
"What her?"
"An Yujin"
"Oh my Godnis unnie ah what are you talking about." I faked laughed.

"Come on you can tell me anything I'm your unnie. I saw her leaving our place moments ago. Doesn't seem like platonic friends my dear." Tzuyu winked.

"Unnie why do you do this to me..." my face inevitably turned red the conversation continues. I admitted there was something going on between us.

"Aw my little sister is growing up. How cute!
But remember that your studies still remains as your priority, don't neglect it alright. And also...... Mom and dad will be furious if they found out about your relationship though so try to keep it a secret from them. You know the older generation people do not really accept same gender relationships right? And you saw how their reactions were like towards LGBT issues. I promised mom and dad to take care of you well while they are working overseas so Yujin better treat this princess well. I trust her and I trust you."

"Arasseo I know that too and that's actually something I'm worried about also. But I don't want to think that far yet. Thank you unnie you're really the best. I don't know what would I do without you. Let's go down and have our dinner! baegopa..."