Chapter 19

Ryujin's POV

The music was immensely deafening it made my skin tingle and my hair trembled according to the chaotic rhythm. The speaker producing a screech greatly blared my ears, it's unbelievable that I'm not deaf yet.

"Yuna can you skip this song or turn down the volume! Do something please!" I turned over to the taller girl, hissing in a annoyed tone

Yeji, Lia and I were busy hanging up all the last minute party decorations on the wall. Hyewon who was in charge of all the party decorations came late as usual hence we lost tracked of time a little causing the delay. Chaeyeon also kindly printed afew dozens of polaroid pictures to be up as a collage, instructed by Minjoo.

The theme of the party was blue, white and grey, which was aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. If you haven't realize, blue and grey are me and Yujin's favorite colour. The colour white complemented the other 2 so well, it's like they were made for each other. Hence all our balloons and streamers are in that shade. The solids and refreshments also just arrived by the caterer that I exquisitely picked. The food ranged from Japanese to Korean and there's even Italian. Not forgetting pastries too, I ordered a huge load of them knowing how girls are into cakes and tarts. I really hope it will suit the taste of our guest! There're a plentiful of them today.

And of course, the clique can't help but to take a shot at yena's place, the interior designs were simply breathtaking

And of course, the clique can't help but to take a shot at yena's place, the interior designs were simply breathtaking. You must be thinking how overdressed we were for this party when the main lead is not even us right, can't help it though.

Yena's POV

Yena's POV

Its purely coincidental that both my parents were overseas to celebrate their wedding anniversary and my brother is in army camp hence leaving this big house to me myself and I and hmm 3 helpers? I'm certain my parents would be hopping mad at me creating a huge mess in their house partying all night long but oh wells I've already bribed the 3 helpers of mine so everything's settled . Literally the entire class is here, I've also invited some of my outside friends along to join the fun, the more the merrier right? It's going to chaotic, i'm so looking forward. The girls are pretty much dolled up and ready for the guest of honour An Yujin, except me, I'm still in my pajamas! Also say hello to Audrey my little doggo.