Chapter 10

Yujin's POV

"Why.." Before Minjoo could say anything more, I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hush." I hugged her even tighter and stroked her hair gently. I cupped her face, "let's go." I whispered.

I grabbed her hands intertwined it while approaching the park just right beside her house. Tranquility was all that was felt as the cool breeze blew across my face. We sat down on a bench located nearby a pond.

Minjoo turned to face me and questioned me, "How did you make it here faster than I did?"

"Hey I've got my chauffeur too okay, he's the speediest! He sent me here and Ryujin probs already reached home too by now." I chuckled.

I turned my body to face her, and I held her hands. Minjoo blinked in curiosity, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. My god, her eyes were simply spellbinding.

"Hey, what I'm going to tell you in a second, I want you to listen carefully alright. Everything comes from the bottom of my heart. I was surprised when I saw your last answer in the letter because I've always thought that you're way out of my league. From the first time I saw you last year I've always wanted to get closer to you, to get to know you better. You've got one of the best personality in the world. Kim Minjoo you're the kindest, you're such a good friend to your pals around you. You're someone that puts in a lot of effort in your studies, hence leading you to achieve the top in the cohort last year. You come from a rich family but yet you don't show signs of being spoilt. Although you still suck at many things, you ain't sporty at all, you're so bad at games, you're so clumsy at times, but little did you know that the silly actions you do made my heart flutter. I don't fall in love easily, you might hear from people because of my infamous reputation of playing with people's feelings, but I assure you, that's really not true... I have no idea why talking to purely people can make them misunderstand me like that. My heart is small, it can only fit 1 person, and it's you, Min. I really love you, and I'll try my best to do it for the rest of our lives. Will you be mine?"

the best view i could ever ask for 😍

Minjoo teared up.

"Ya.... why are you crying... you're so cute." I dabbed her face using a tissue. Minjoo hugged me and agreed shyly. I proceeded to take out a necklace from my bag.

"What's that?"

"It's a wishbone necklace. I really love the wishbone charm as it symbolizes good luck, promise, optimism and love. You're my everything and wish come true, I wanted to give it to you as a promise that I'll always love you. Look! I'm wearing the same necklace as you too. Today marks the start of us, every 11th my dear."

Minjoo lifted up her hair and I helped her put on the jewelry around her. It suits her perfectly. I leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of her neck. Minjoo's body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook her body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within her once more. Minjoo gazed up at me, probably thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of my affection. I drew back again and spent a moment studying her face. What a goddess, "How are you so perfect? I'm so lucky." I stared at her, with eyes filled with love and passion, softening with tenderness and sparking. I tilted my head to the side and kissed her once again, demanding for more. I  felt a smoldering heat deep within me as Minjoo pulled me closer, crushing her body onto mine, gentle yet firm, then deepening the kiss.

It was only after approximately an hour and finally we realized we were in public. Minjoo's parents are such known public figures due to their family's successful career, I suggested that we should pause as people might notice that Minjoo is their daughter.

"I don't care, I just want you, you and you."

"What a cheeky girl, I've never seen this side of you before, you're surely making me love you more and more each day." I grinned and kissed her lips once again.

"Come to my house?" Minjoo said seductively and grabbed my hand. We headed to her house and it's obvious what happened, you can use your imagination.