Chapter 22

Yujin's POV

This entire week passed slower than I imagined. It's finally the day to pick the little puppy up from the pet shop and bring it back home, to the clueless Minjoo. The pet shop had to settle the puppy down and process loads of registration issues before they could hand me the maltese. At the same time, I've got a week to get all the puppy's essentials like dog food, dog bowl, shampoo, peepad and pee tray, leash and even the fence and cage. This entire process got me real occupied, choosing the correct brands, making sure it's the most ideal for the little one. Thrilled, I arrived bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at the store. This date to bring her home coincides exactly with me and Minjoo's monthsary too, the eleventh of each month. If this isn't fate I don't know what is. Since it's a surprise present for Minjoo, I had already gotten my chauffeur ready with all the belongings of puppy, waiting at the car park while I signed the last confirmation letter.

And all's done! This was her peeping out of the bag while I was waiting for my chauffeur to turn in from the car park. I gazed at the youngest one and beamed uncontrollably. I love her so much already, I really can't wait for Minjoo's reaction.

 I love her so much already, I really can't wait for Minjoo's reaction

This was her peeping at me on the way back home — she's so endearing.

I've informed Minjoo's sister, Tzuyu about my plan before hand too

I've informed Minjoo's sister, Tzuyu about my plan before hand too. Being a dog lover herself, she was exhilarated at the idea. This little baby's going to be pampered so badly by her aunt. If you haven't guessed it already, yes the puppy is a 2 months old baby girl. Tzuyu went out of the house with Minjoo on purpose to buy some groceries while I carefully sneak into her mansion to deposit all those bits and bobs. Settling the young one down, I plonked myself on the princess's bed, feeling fatigue. Eventually, I allow my soul to drift into slumber. My body's unintended jerk however caused me to be awake from my mini nap. This mere 5 to 10 minutes of accidentally dozing off and not keeping an eye on the little one suddenly got me jumpy and jittery. I eventually lost my cool when I realized she was nowhere to be found after glancing around the room. What kind of an owner am I it's barely been half an hour with her! I was about to lose my shit when I saw a gladdening and relieving sight. I have no idea how the pup slept so soundly covered up in a random towel, wow, she must have been exhausted like me too.