Chapter 14: Forgive me

Chapter 14 is here~ sorry it's been a while but there were exams plus my house problem.... Anyway I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all so let the chapter start~

The blue haired boy groaned softly in pain as he woke up, he looked around as instinct even though he had no sight, that and he had something covering his useless eyes anyway.

By the smell, the blue haired boy guessed that where he was currently, most likely wasn't the most hygienic place due to the odd and unpleasant smells that hit him.

Aichi tried to move his arms and was relieved to feel that they were not bound in any shape or form so that he could easily move them. However when the blue haired boy tried to move his legs all he felt was a numbness.

The blue haired boy blindly reached around him to find something that could help him get up. He flinched when he heard something shatter onto the ground, most likely glass.

"Awww the little one seems to have woken up and brake the glass lamp"

The blue haired boy recognized the voice to belong to Rico, he felt uneasy being in the presence of one of his captors.

"Where am I?"

The blue haired boy asked, it seemed hard for the boy to speak without fear resonating through his voice.

Rico snickered as he knelt down and held the blue haired boy's chin in his hand firmly, examining Aichi's face.

"Just me and Litch's basement, nothing special"

Rico said as he removed the useless blindfold that had been around the blue haired boy's eyes. The blue haired boy didn't say a word however on his sightlessness, deciding that it may help as an advantage later on.

"Why did you take me?"

The blue haired boy asked, it was an obvious question to ask but the small boy still wanted to know. Even if he was afraid of the answer.

"Well you're a cute girl, very boyish indeed but maybe that's because you're underdeveloped."

Rico smirked as he moved a strand of hair out of the blue haired boy's face. Aichi was blushing, blushing because he had actually been mistaken as a girl and felt slightly embarrassed.

"What if I told you I was a boy?..."

The blue haired boy said, his captor frowned slightly.

"..... Wait, you're not actually a really young tomboy?..."

Aichi slowly nodded at the words, unsure as to how his captor would react.

"I'm pretty sure I'm a boy"

The blue haired boy flinched slightly at the sound of Rico slapping himself in the face out of embarrassment.

"Litch! We have a problem!"

Rico called and the seconded of the blue haired captors entered the room when he heard his name being called.

"What? Did the little one bite you or something?"

The orange haired captor said with a smirk. Rico shook his head and pointed towards the blue haired boy.

"That kid is a boy! I told you we needed glasses!"

The black haired man sighed with annoyance at how silly the two of them had been.

"No joke?"

Rico shook his head at his partner's question. Both men looked towards the blue haired boy wondering what they would do to the boy since they had made such a strange mistake.

"If you let me go I won't tell anyone about you guys"

The blue haired boy said, hoping that his two captors would believe his words. He didn't care that he was captured, he just wanted to get home safely to his friends and family so as to not cause them any worry.

"Sorry kid, no can do. We may not have harmed you but we still kidnapped you"

The orange haired man said as he scratched his hair, wondering what to do.

"But I don't know what you guys look like"

The blue haired boy said, thinking that being blind may actually benefit him more if his captors thought that he wasn't a risk to them.

"Yeah.... But it's still risky bud, sorry but even though you're a boy we can't let you go"

Rico said with a frown, he wasn't pleased with him and his partner's current situation and he really didn't like the idea of having fun with a boy.

"But we can't keep him either...."

The orange haired captor sighed as he plopped himself into the ground.

"Yeah, that would also be risky..."

The blue haired boy felt unease boil within him at the black haired man's words. He guessed that whatever the two captors decided upon, wouldn't be very ideal for himself.

"I'm no threat.... All I want is to return safely, I won't tell on you guys"

Aichi's voice was soft as he tried to talk some sense into the two men.

The blue haired boy suddenly felt as if something was cutting into his arm, he put up a facade as if he was in pain so as to show that he didn't need any more for him to listen. Aichi knew that even though he couldn't feel pain, it didn't mean that he wasn't in danger.

"The hell?!? Litch!"

The Rico yelled as he forced his orange haired partner away from the small blind boy.

"Rico it's simple, get rid of the boy in a way that he can't eat us out!"

Litch sighed after allowing himself to be pulled away from the source of their troubles.

"But we were just going to drug a girl then play with her! Not kill anyone!"

The black haired man hissed, he didn't mind harming others but he sure didn't like the thought of taking another person's life.

"Yeah but that's a boy, I don't want to waste any supplies on him if I can't even have fun with him"

The orange haired man growled as he glared towards the blue haired boy.

"G-guys can still have fun t-together"

The blue haired boy felt a stinging pang in his heart as soon as the words left his mouth. He didn't want to but he couldn't bare the thought of his family and friends feeling the pain of actually losing him after just getting him back.

"No joke?"

Rico was surprised as to what the blue haired boy had just said. Aichi nodded slowly, tears starting to stream from his sightless blue eyes as he wondered if his brunette would ever forgive him for what he had said.

"Well I guess we can have a try little boy, don't worry I'm pretty sure you won't remember a thing. Maybe then we can let you go free with no memory of us"

The orange haired captor smirked as he caressed the small boy's cheek causing the boy to shiver in fear.

Me: the chapters finished~ don't worry it's not R rated so its safe to still read ^_^

Aichi: it's been a while since update

Me: >~< well not everything is convenient for me at the moment so at least it's not monthly updates~

Aichi: well at least exams are over

Me: yep well anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter~