Chapter 16 : Guilt

Chapter 16 is here~ hehe I don't own cardfight vangaurd at all~ sadly Bushiroad does... Anyway were back to seeing our little Aichi so let the chapter start.

The blue haired boy shivered in disgust, he could tell that he'd been left alone in the room by the lack of any sound.

He could tell that tears were streaming from his eyes but he didn't even bother to wipe them away. He felt, disgusting.

The blue haired boy flinched when he heard the sound of a door open and footsteps approaching he could tell it was Rico due to the lightness of the steps.

"Hmm you proved me wrong brat, I guess guys can have fun together"

The black haired chapter smirked as he noticed the smaller boy cringe at the sound of his voice.

"L-let m-me go now...."

Aichi whispered, straining his voice so that the other male could hear him.

"Usually we wouldn't but..... You've expanded our view so I guess as a thank you, we could"

Litch said as he entered the room, in truth he wanted to keep the blue haired boy.

The blue haired boy didn't voice his response in rear of his captors suddenly changing their minds.

"No need to be so tense little guy, me and Litch may not be the best guys around but we at least keep our word"

Rico chuckled as he sensed that the smaller boy didn't exactly trust them. He didn't blame him after what him and his partner did to him.

The two captors sighed and gave up on talking to the blue haired boy, they guessed that they most likely wouldn't hear another word from him.

"So Rico, where should we drop the boy off?"

The orange haired man sighed while scratching his head.

"Some ally I guess, we didn't exactly promise a location and it would be too risky dropping him off in the open"

Litch nodded at his black haired partner's response, to him it seemed simple yet logical enough to ensure that they won't get caught if they swiftly switch cities afterward.

Aichi didn't feel too keen on just being dumped somewhere but he didn't dare argue, he felt that he was lucky enough that the two males were even letting him go.

The blue haired boy frowned when he thought of Kai, thinking how he had become too disgusting and filthy for the brunette.

He wondered if the brunette would ever forgive him or look at him the same way ever again if he ever learned what he had done.

"So blue, whatever you do after we let you go doesn't involve us.... But if you ever tell what happened, then all the people who know you will realize how filthy you've been"

The orange haired man smirked widely as he noticed the small boy's slight trembling pause at his words.

"Pft... You're so mean Litch"

The black haired captor chuckled, Litch rolled his eyes at him.

"Says the one who didn't give blue a break before and just had you're own way"

The blue haired boy blushed slightly in shame and embarrassment at the orange haired man's words.

"Well it's night time so lets drop off blue someplace dark"

Rico said as he looked at the time on his phone, Litch nodded and both men picked up the blue haired boy. Aichi didn't struggle at all as the two men carried him to their car and tossed him in it. There was no point, they were his ticket to get somewhere near his home and if he did escape he would have had nowhere to go.

The two captors drove in silence, the blue haired boy not moving a single muscle as he listened to the car's engine, trying to figure out what type of car it was.

"Okay blue, we're dropping you off here"

Rico said after a few hours of silent driving, Aichi felt as if butterflies were trying to escape from his chest as he felt himself being thrown onto the ground. He felt lucky that he felt no pain at all as he slowly got up and did his best to dust himself off.

The small boy waited until he could no longer hear the sound of the car's engine before he began to walk blindly around, clinging closely to a wall.

He yelped in surprise as he tripped over a empty garbage can, he didn't get up from the fall but instead sat in place to think.

Aichi guessed that he was most likely hurt even if he couldn't feel the pain and was worried as to how bad he had been injured.

The blue haired boy felt something wet drop onto him, he looked up with his sightless eyes to feel even more drops, it had started to rain.

The small boy felt thankful for the chilly downpour, even though it caused him to shiver it felt as if his filthiness was being washed away as he sat there.

"Aichi?!"

The blue haired boy flinched when he heard his name being called, he then looked towards where he had heard the sound come from.

"Aichi! You're okay!"

Aichi moved away slowly away from the nearing footsteps, not fully recognizing the voice yet.

A brunette was startled when the smaller boy shrunk away when he touched his shoulder.

"Aichi? What happened to you?"

The smaller boy suddenly gasped in surprise when he finally recognized Kai's voice over the sound of the pouring rain.

"K-Kai.... Nothing's wrong I just.... Got lost"

The blue haired boy lowered his head, thankful that the rain could hide the warm tears that he could feel trailing down his face as he lied to the brunette.

The brunette frowned, he could tell that something was wrong with the smaller boy.

"Hey Kai! Any luck searching?"

A familiar voice, recognized as Miwa's called out from around a corner.

"Yeah I have him right here with me"

The brunette said as he looked over the silent boy who was soaked to the bone.

"Really?!? Aichi!"

The blue haired boy looked over towards the sound of his friends voice and footsteps.

"H-hi Miwa"

Aichi forced a smile to appear on his face, he didn't want the two males to realize how he felt.

"Everyone was worried about you bud, especially Kai- whoa! Kai! We can't just have Aichi stay out in the rain!"

The brunette nodded as he realized that his blond friend was right.

"Aichi I'm going to bring you to my house so that you can dry off"

"Hey! Make that the Both of us Kai!"

Miwa chirped before pausing to realize that their blue haired friend had barely spoken.

Me: the chapter is finished.... It's hard only writing during lunch break..

Kai: well you need to keep doing so

Aichi:....... Yeah.....

Kai: Aichi, what's wrong?

Aichi: n-nothing!

Kai: .....

Me: wonder how things will play out~ and hope ya enjoyed the chapter~